HD Cams Big Stick

94 12valve

Kingpin
I'm selling pretty much my entire valve train all items were bought new and broke in with ZDDP. All items have 2000 miles on them, also I have only run full synthetic oil for all 2000 miles.

I have a HD Cams Big Stick that I bought new last year with a 107 LSA. Cam comes with the cam gear and the bolt on retainer. I torqued the bolt to 80 ft/lbs and used red loc tight so its not comming off.

12v lifters labeled for wich cam lobe they came off of, this way they can be reused.

Maxspool pushrods also labeled for the lifter they went with.

I will get some pic up later tonight, I'm asking for $700 + shipping for everything.

Thanks

Dave Swank

Very intersted is this the Hamilton 181/210? And how many miles on it?

Wow i really need to larn to read better forget the miles question its been a long day.

hey dave how much you want for the cam, buddy that might want it!

goodluck on the sale, the 181/210 107LSA is my favorite cam to date. Very well rounded, in fact that is the cam I run in my personal truck.

Zach

I have a friend who may be interested, consider me 3rd on the list.

Man this is the f'ing deal of the century!!! If I didn't have to pay for some big tires and a locker and a damn wedding:bang I'd be all over this!!!!!!! Bump for a great deal!

here are some pics of the lifters, cam, and retainer. The shiny lifters are the ones I am selling.

And just to be clear the cam gear comes with the cam. That means you do not need a press or have to heat the gear to put it on. Its ready to drop in.

Attachments

• CIMG0328.jpg
    CIMG0328.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 48
  • CIMG0331.jpg
    CIMG0331.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 52
  • CIMG0332.jpg
    CIMG0332.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 36
PM sent

Thank you Zach.

I forgot to mention the only reason I am selling this cam is because I swaped in Zachs new 181/210 cam.

What profile is the cam that your are selling, if you recently installed a 181/210?

its zachs old core big stick 181/210 with a 107 lsa, I swaped this one out for his new core big stick 181/210

I didn't realize that he had another one out.. I will have to research it.. Sorry to booger up your thread... Helluva deal for someone.. Good luck with you sale..

I didn't realize that he had another one out.. I will have to research it.. Sorry to booger up your thread... Helluva deal for someone.. Good luck with you sale..

Thanks

Look at zachs pic under his user name. The top cam is his old core ( the one I'm selling) the bottom is his new core

Here is a pic of the two. Old core ( on top) I was told not to go above 4300 rpm with it, which is why every dyno I have been on since installing my shcied pump I have told the dyno person to keep it under 4k. I upgraded to the new core which I was told is good for 5000+ rpm.

Attachments

• CIMG0335.jpg
    CIMG0335.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 55
Here is a pic of the two. Old core ( on top) I was told not to go above 4300 rpm with it, which is why every dyno I have been on since installing my shcied pump I have told the dyno person to keep it under 4k. I upgraded to the new core which I was told is good for 5000+ rpm.

Good to go.. I didn't know he was using a new core.. Thanks for the info..

What was the reason for not going above 4300 rpm?

When I bought the cam I was told to keep it under 4300 RPM. I PM'd Zach and asked him why and if I could turn more, his responce was

It might work but there is a chance it could fracture. I have seen people turn 5k no problem it is your call.

So I made the choice not to chance it and bought his new core cam.

Back