Hd tie rods or tie rod sleeves

duramax18

I ve got 35 toyo m/t on my truck and bent my tierods a while ago but replaced them with stock ones. i was wondering if i should buy some hd tie rods or tie rod sleeves to keep from bending them again.

Tie rod sleeves will be fine. we have done plenty of 11.5 boosted launchs with customers trucks with ppe tie rod sleeves on them with no problem

We have just been making our own sleeves for people.Works just as good and a hole lot cheaper. Give harley a shout @ georgiadiesel.

I have Crank it up Diesel sleeves on my truck they seem to work good and they are pretty inexpensive too.

I watched a guy in gainsveille snap the end off..the sleeves are cool..but you you are running larger tires I would go with the HD rods

sleeves at work:

P8099398.jpg

I would go with the HD Tie Rods as well. We have seen trucks with just sleeves that are running larger tires break before as well.

Plus the price of the complete unit is only about $90-$100 more: Look Here!

No matter what you run sleeves or HD rods you NEED idler and pitman arm braces!!!!!! Cognito makes them well worth the 250.00 bucks.

We now stock the Cognito HD Tie rod ends. Idler arm/pitman arm brace kits are on the way in.

I was wondering. I have the cognito rod ends, but not the idler/pitman arm braces. 20lb launches are pretty violent and it doesn't launch the straightest. Pitman/idler braces gonna help it launch more straight? A buddy has the whole kit and his seems better. Is it the braces or just the difference in trucks? Thanks.

PM HIGH TECH MAX he is supporting the whole cognito front- end kit and it was certainly well worth the money....thats what I would own if I had a dmax

Make sure the tierods arent at any major angle also. The more parallel with the ground the less likely they'll snap.

I Would Also Get A Crankitup Straight Centrlink With The Hd Tierods From Cognitomotorsports

Back