He 451

hot rod4

I have a brand new Holset HE451ve turbo. It has the sought after 64mm inducer which has proven to support 650hp on a 6.7 Cummins. I bought it brand new and it has sat in my garage for to long and passing it along to someone else. With the sale I will include the fittings I have collected/made to install the turbo. $1200 or obo

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

Does the controller plug in and function normal with the pickups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say for sure. I bought it with intentions of doing so with the old fleece controller many years ago. I was under the impression that the vgt controllers were all pretty much the same.

Very different. Between the big trucks and the pickup trucks and the ag world in terms of cals, plugs, coolant in the actuator, etc... Mounting pattern and the crank the controller moves is different as well.

This turbo has a 67mm turbine wheel similar to what the H1E had in it as well.

Well my research hasn't turned up much, kinda figured, never have much luck getting details by searching a Cummins part #. Only really found that it fits an ISX which doesn't really narrow anything down. :nail: The part numbers I have been searching for, from the compressor housing, 2835972 and 2835973 if it helps anyone.

Its from a CM2250 common rail ISX. This is a steal for anybody looking for a turbo for one. The actuator alone is this much. Put it on a trucking forum or throw it on craigslist.

Its from a CM2250 common rail ISX. This is a steal for anybody looking for a turbo for one. The actuator alone is this much. Put it on a trucking forum or throw it on craigslist.

Thank you for the information. Its on CL but if you know of a decent trucking forum I am all ears.

Back