He does have Banks in this thing...

When he says, "is that the second one?" I hope he's not referring to a second turbo or anything. :bang

LMAO... He does have Banks in this thing holy chit!!! :bang LMFAO

yea i think we was saying the turbine was a second turbo... read description... inline turbos

Yea. Heres the description: nice cummins 6.7 straight 6 turbo diesel, two offset turbos, banks intake, banks power, exhaust everything... hush hush :bow:

Damn I you mean that that is not a second turbo, I though I had two:doh:, greatLOL

ok, it's time to get rid of my banks hi-ram. I don't care if the entire CAC was $500, it's value is about $20 after that video.

(and they let these idiots parents breed!)

For sure that is an '03 to '04.5, 5.9.

The APPS is mounted on the head, the injector connector harness's are square, and the fan shroud is mounted to the radiator. That's all I could see. I have no audio on my computer..

Merrick

EDIT: I put a reply up on my wifes youtube acct. Purpleflavoredcherry.

Last edited:
Yea and the funny part is that he wasnt sure it had banks on it til he looked at the controller....but the hi ram intake wasnt a dead give away or anything!!!!

yall see the other one from the guy of them riding around in the same truck? 700 hp. and some of the comments by other folks are even funnier

oh yea look for the one where they are riding around in the 6.7 duramax. " they just round the numbers down" talking about the 6.6 on the valve cover! i heard em say something about being bored out. idk but it made me laugh

I can kinda guess, they think bark-ish noise would be a BOV. But really now.

the automatic trucks had the "slanted" fuse box? or is that just the angle of the video?

Back