Headgasket???

Rob24vCTD

Truck in sig just outta nowhwere starts leaking oil outta the front of the head, No water in oil or oil in water just leaking oil from what looks to be the headgasket. Which haedgasket do i need and where is the fastest i can get one to me, i guess i need some arp studs and some top end gaskets also. Any help please????

Yep, most definitely head gasket! get a stock OEM gasket from your local cummins dealer. should be around $88 and they always have them in stock. You will also need to deck your head to make sure its perfectly flat!. Studs will help a lot but for another $350 just put o-rings in it for future insurance.

Lavon

Take the serial # of the engine with you to the nearest Cummins dealer and get a top end gasket set, should have everything you'll need.

Ok got the top end kit coming from cummins now i need a set of arp's, anyone know where i can get some in Washington or shipped here in a day or two??? DDP is fresh out and a month on backorder from ARP, Anyone??

Rips a cool dude but just like DDP he's outta stock also,
Rips sending me a take out set for $300, what a guy and he said he would make sure they got out today, and if not he would get ahold of me, we'll see how it goes, thanks for the help.

Back