Heh heh....

That will be a while...for now I am going to fool with the A3k/A5K setup and see if I can make 600-700rwhp with stuff that spools like stock :rockwoot:

Last edited:
That will be a while...for now I am going to fool with the A3k/A5K setup and see if I can make 600-700rwhp with stuff that spools like stock :rockwoot:

Right there with ya, I wanna hear about the road to that goal. I always like seeing people take undesirable or written off setups and making them sing. I'm gonna see how far I can take my Indiana Jones compounds...

That will be a big set of compounds on the 95! It will be cool to see the write up on it. How much fuel do you plan on throwing at that thing?

Also I remember a while back you mentioned supercharging the 1st gen with a Paxton unit you had, do you plan on doing that or putting a set of compounds on it eventually? I would really like to see you mod that 1st gen a lil more. Sorry about the high jack. I'm just curious. Lol

That will be a big set of compounds on the 95! It will be cool to see the write up on it. How much fuel do you plan on throwing at that thing?

Also I remember a while back you mentioned supercharging the 1st gen with a Paxton unit you had, do you plan on doing that or putting a set of compounds on it eventually? I would really like to see you mod that 1st gen a lil more. Sorry about the high jack. I'm just curious. Lol

Long story on that one. With how much power I made with spray, I don't think I really need any more top end, but the low end could use a boost, with 27deg of timing, so I got an Eaton 112 that I am thinking of putting on the 1st Gen. It will be driven off the fan hub, and should make 2-3psi at idle and spool the turbo a lot sooner. If the supercharger thing works, I might eventually go with the Eaton and a A5K on it (71mm k31).

As far as the second gen goes, I am going to be running a 13mm pump and 5x18 injectors. They're pretty clean right now with my 160hp pump, but I am sure the 13mm will be a whole different deal.

Back