hellman performance stock fuel tank sump?

i have been running one on my truck for over a year now and just install one on a buddies truck month ago, no leaks out of either one.

I use one also, nice piece! -10 to the FASS makes it happy.

i have never sucked air even with my tank on "E". yes you use a large holesaw and just cut the tank.

I purchased one about eight months ago, installed it the same time i installed my air dog and wouldn't change a thing. Sump works great with no leaks.

there was an article in the latest diesel power where Jason Sands (JQMile) installed one on his truck. It's on page 102. Sounds like it made a big difference especially when the tank gets below 1/4.

there was an article in the latest diesel power where Jason Sands (JQMile) installed one on his truck. It's on page 102. Sounds like it made a big difference especially when the tank gets below 1/4.

thats where i saw it, i think i'll have to order it when i get my airdog!

I saw the article in Diesel Power and ordered one. I received it today and is a very nice piece. I have been trying to modify my stock fuel tank module and decided on the Hellmann fuel sump.

I use one also, nice piece! -10 to the FASS makes it happy.

is that fitting on the sump the new feed to the engine

on a vp truck what do you do with all the mess on the top of the tank

do you place it under the orignal draw tube

im kinda lost

is that fitting on the sump the new feed to the engine

on a vp truck what do you do with all the mess on the top of the tank

do you place it under the orignal draw tube

im kinda lost

The sump feeds my FASS. I capped the original feed on top of the sending unit, and you keep the original return intact. You can place the sump where you want. I placed mine center on the tank towards the front.

thanks

tha simplifies it all then. no pick up tubes or nothing gravity keeps it full

i turned my old draw straw into my return to eliminate the fuel being returned into the fill neck and causing air bubbles in the tank.

Back