Hello from Silverline1

Racebooths

SCT dealer & custom tuner
Hello everyone, My name is Mike Rogers, I'm in dealer sales here at silverline Exhaust. I like you hear what people are wanting when it comes to exhaust so drop by the silverline section under sponsors and leave me comments. Also, I'm going to be trying to answer exhaust question on here, so you you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. If I can't answer them, i'll do my best to get an answer for you.

I am a racer myself so if you see me at the races come by and say hey.

Welcome to Comp D. Me and the wife talk to some of y'all at Breakaway Aug 4th about some black chrome stacks.

Billysgoat said:
Bout time you showed up :poke: :poke: LOL LOL

Welcome Mike!!

I agree...what took you so long? LOL Probably that ride back to the hotel after Breakaway...did she redecorate your truck? :hehe: :hehe:

Welcome!

Wow, things have been very busy around here.

Luckly no, on the redecorateing the truck. She was suprisingly good the next day, we even went and rode jet skis on a dolphin tour.

Who is going to the Moroso even in Oct? I just found out that I'm going to the DHRA event in Houston, Tx , so im trying to talk Paul into going to Moroso.

smokinstroke09 I'm doing a 5" particulate back for those trucks, but we may include enough pipe to eliminate the filter. They already have a 4" DP so ford did a good job there. There are tunes out now for eliminating the filter, but nobody want "release" any cause we don't know what Ford or the EPA will do. Ford does off that truck without the filter for Off-Road mining applications so they should still warranty most of the engine and powertrain. I now have in writing from Ford that installation/ use of modified exhaust "will not necessarily void the Ford New Vehicle Limited Warranty"

silverline1 said:
Wow, things have been very busy around here.

Luckly no, on the redecorateing the truck. She was suprisingly good the next day, we even went and rode jet skis on a dolphin tour.

Who is going to the Moroso even in Oct? I just found out that I'm going to the DHRA event in Houston, Tx , so im trying to talk Paul into going to Moroso.

Are you the guy who stopped by our shop?

I need to talk with someone at Silverline.

Got ph#?

Good to see you here bro! Gotta love racers that work in the industry!!:rockwoot:

K5KRAZIE said:
Good to see you here bro! Gotta love racers that work in the industry!!:rockwoot:

Your right about that. It sure makes it easier to get up and come to work in the morning. Although, its alot harder when you know something new needs to be developed and I know were not moving fast enought to get it out.

Back