Hello From SK CDN

Schweb

Hey folks. Came across the forum from a member on the cummins 12v group on Facebook. I been around diesels and am on my third diesel truck. Still have the first one which is a 07 5.9l 4x4 quad cab 4x4 sport short box. I use it in a business I am part owner with. It is a courier business and has put a lot of KM on the truck. Currently sitting on 465,000km (Canadian eh) Truck is completely stock.
Second truck I had was more for the intent of my other main job in the oil field as a directional drilling consultant. It was a 08 6.7l 4x4 quad cab slt short box. I sold that fuel pig.

I just purchased a 1998 12v 4x4 quad cab short bed auto. An older gentlemen bought the truck and used it for his retirement/folk down south for the winter with his fifth wheel. It is in very good condition due to this as it hasn't seen many canadian winters yet. Little attention will, and needs to be, taken on the fenders. Main reason for buying it. Why not? I like these older loud rattling diesels. Being able to learn and hopefully build on it, hell maybe even rebuild the engine myself and completely go threw the truck is something someday or process I would love to do. The old guy put a fuel plate in it (don't know which one) everything else as far as I can see except for a couple gauges isspro pyro and turbo boost. This gentleman past away and I purchased it off his wife. Extremely good find I think. I think the old guy was proud of it given its condition. Truck still has the window sticker as well as bill of sale he put in the glove box. I will be using this truck as well as my running around in the oilfield.

Thats really all I have for now. Thank you everyone. Really all I know for now. Other then I wish it would stop raining already.

Welcome. Around Nipawin myself, the rain can stop any time now. Working on 8 inches over the week.

Hey there, I am from Ft Mac,, it has been raining a fair bit here too.. not 8 inches, but way too much for my liking

That's insane. It's very depressing weather. Sun comes out long enough to cut the grass. Was just threw leduc 3 weeks ago on the way to stony plain. Good Fishing at nipawin

Welcome!

You mounties can send some rain down here anytime. :D I'm about sick of 41C everyday.

Back