Hello

TZReynolds

Hi I'm Tim and I wanna become a dieselholic. I have a bone stock 97 2500 4x4 with a 12 valve cummins and auto. With 3:54 rears. I live in the Greensboro NC area. I'm kinda looking for someone to point me in the right direction building this thing. She only has 37000 and change. I just want a good strong runner that's reliable as a driver. Anyone got any advice?

You don't wanna do that. You want to sell that 'ol girl to me!!!

:welcome: to CompD

Hi I'm Tim and I wanna become a dieselholic. I have a bone stock 97 2500 4x4 with a 12 valve cummins and auto. With 3:54 rears. I live in the Greensboro NC area. I'm kinda looking for someone to point me in the right direction building this thing. She only has 37000 and change. I just want a good strong runner that's reliable as a driver. Anyone got any advice?

daaamn.jpg

Welcome to Comp D.

That thing should be in a museum somewhere, or in my grage.
:welcome::nopics:

After just reading "dielsel" and "manuel" trans in another thread, I'd say "grage" ain't so bad. LOL

When you only have 10 posts, most of them b.s. to get your post count up to scam somebody or buy something I wouldn't be rolling out the :welcome: posts. When you do things like this you get an avatar like you have now.

Back