help please, no start after dash removal

randal07

another guy with a truck
Truck is a 2006 dodge mega cab. I removed my dash last night to fix my heater core, reinstalled main dash assembly and plugged in all harnesses. I went to start the truck and it started fine, shut it off and adjusted the brake switch and installed a few more panels. Went to start the truck and all accesories came on but engine would not turn over. We hooked the ETHOS up to it and it showed key in run position when it was in the run position and start when it was in the start position. I checked all the wires on the starter and they were fine, removed panels and checked all plugs and connections again and all were fine. I found the plug on the drivers side that goes to the starter and ran a wire from battery positive and touched it to the starter side of the wire and the truck started just fine. Im at a loss at this point. Where should i go from here.

Ignition power supply fuse was really corroded and just decided to act up at an inconvinient time.

Ignition power supply fuse was really corroded and just decided to act up at an inconvinient time.

i didn't think it was to inconvinient, gave me more time to waste before I had to hear the ol lady be mad at me:lolly:

Back