Help please!!!!!!

RogueCummins

I have an 07 dodge with the 5.9 cummins, my mods are 5inch exhaust, air intake, banks six gun with power pda, and a fass 200gph. My problem is whenver ever my truck is running it misses even at idle and it misses quite often while driving. It will run just fine for a while then miss and it jerks the whole truck when this happens, i have a check engine light that is always on and the tuner tells me its my crankshaft position sensor, i have pulled out the dipstick and cant see or smell any fuel in with my oil. Does anybody know whats going wrong with my truck? Thanks for your help.

You still have a warranty on your truck.. for the engine... go get a new CPS and see if there is a flash update for the ecm and have them test the injectors...

Does it do it with the banks system off... and off I mean completely unconnected...! try that.. could be a tuning error...

return it to stock and take it to the dealer! Or just buy a CPS and put it in!

is it just me or does that sound like a retarded ass question..... If the tuner is able to read codes and tell you what wrong, replace it.

Back