HELP! truck problems

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
Truck runs but every time I go to restart it it has to crank over a lot to build pressure for the injectors. I just replaced mine with stockers so it has nothing to do with long term use. The truck ran great before. What all can cause this? O rings and coppers would not cause this correct. The truck runs great right now as well. Just wont fire back up until you build pressure up which includes hookin battery chargers up to it.

Just tried it again and it works now. Truck got a little colder and I went to try it and it fires up after a 2 to 3 second crank. Letting it warm up and going to try it again. Any ideas. Ryan

I had a friend who's 06 KR did this. Dealer replaced the HPOP and LPOP gears and it has been fine ever since. Would start up perfect when cold. But was a no go on hot starts, had to use ether to get it started to drive it to the dealer.

Truck runs fine now. No idea what it was. Thinking there was a pocket of air or something in an oil rail. No idea. And yes I put new coppers and o rings on them. Ryan

Takes a long time to get the air out of them. Easy to just rev it and hold it at 3k for a couple of minutes.

Back