Help with mini maxx unlock?

CleanDiesel

I have a mini maxx it's locked to a 2012 dodge 6.7

I bought an unlock code for it, the code the tuner shows is 1224 and the unlock code I was given was C24C.

But it just says "Wrong pass code" freezes and then resets. The guy I bought the code from said something about going onto the next code to see if the next one will work. I've unlocked ones on the 6.4L and it lets me just keep going through codes, but this one freezes and then resets.

Anyone have any idea whats going on?

how many codes have you tried ?

Just the one, I have used this tuner for probably about 4-5 unlocks on 6.4 fords. I just buy the unlock, unlock the tuner, flash vehicle, then rinse and repeat, but this is the first time I locked it to a dodge.

But I also have a 2nd mini maxx I bought from a shop that was already locked, and it's also locked to a 2012 dodge 6.7 and is doing the same thing.

edit:

Sidenote I just checked out your website, are you struggling to get your vehicle selection tool working as well or is it working as intended? I am having to pay all kinds of money to have my site redesigned because of these vehicle selection tools, I think I am going to go more of the way of how alligator performance has theirs.

Last edited:
Back