Hey All

SlushBox

Finally getting around to joining instead of lurking. Hope to share some knowledge or learn a bunch more ?

Already reported him and made comments.

Apparently he could read that he needed so many posts to do certain things, but couldn't read that making idiot posts to up count is frowned on highly, here.

Mark.

Already reported him and made comments.

Apparently he could read that he needed so many posts to do certain things, but couldn't read that making idiot posts to up count is frowned on highly, here.

Mark.

Not really BS lol. Yes I can read, was taught that in school I think.:clap:

I guess I could attach a sticky note with my mods! Dang signature won't let it all fit

What kinda wicked sweet parts you got for sale?

Well I was going to be NICE and give a good injector away for a core, as I'm sending it in anyways and it's brand new. But I see being nice ain't allowed here. :blahblah1:

People are usually fine with nice around here, spam, not so much

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post something interesting in the Welcome section and comment on it. Quick way to what you need

Don't matter now lol.

Nope. Doesn't matter now. Stick around and enjoy the site. Just don't get your britches all up in your crack when someone points out the things we've learned not to tolerate and don't post a bunch of random, useless, crap. I thought all the comments towards you were very mild honestly.

There is a thread for random useless crap....feel free to use it.

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

And, yes, most comments come from out "keyboards"....since that's basically the only way to post here. Most of the mods and admins are at UCC drinking and having a good time....sorry bastards....so be glad you got the B-team.

:pop:

Back