hey everybody

mahaffey6.0

rookie6.0
hey my names tanner and I drive a 2004 f250 2wd with 6.0 live in las vegas Nevada work at a diesel truck shop working on big rigs and anything with diesel engine in it but I'm new to it just got out of school and love working on my truck, I here to bull****, learn and get info and tips on how to build my truck up :ford:

Tanner, work on punctuation.

Welcome to the mad house. You'll NEVER be the same after joining compD, jury is still out about that being a good or bad thing.

haha thanks I will work on it btw W250 with VE What is that? lol I ready for the ass chewing but ve pump but never heard of W250

Last edited:
haha thanks I will work on it btw W250 with VE What is that? lol I ready for the ass chewing but ve pump but never heard of W250

You work on big trucks & all diesel engines, but never heard of a w250?LOL (btw, if you're serious that is a 4wd 3/4T Dodge)

lol okay haha I'm still new to this I just got out of school so I haven't seen it all or know it all

Let's keep working on that punctuation bro know what I mean this is the grown up league

#don'tneedpunctuation #aintnopuzzy #spacesareoverratedtoo #poundsign

My truck is older than him.

You work on big trucks & all diesel engines, but never heard of a w250?LOL (btw, if you're serious that is a 4wd 3/4T Dodge)

Thanks Tanner, now I feel old!

Damn kids. Do we have a "get off my lawn" emoji!?

"Just got out of school" Does your school district teach English and punctuation?

I'd suggest you type your replies in Microsoft Word and check for grammatical errors before posting here. Or you might find yourself not posting at all.

Welcome to the playground.

"Just got out of school" Does your school district teach English and punctuation?

I'd suggest you type your replies in Microsoft Word and check for grammatical errors before posting here. Or you might find yourself not posting at all.

Welcome to the playground.
Totally read this as Eastwood would narrate it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Welcome to CompD from a fellow 6.0 owner. Read and search as much as you can and you'll be just fine. Oh and thick skin also helps.

Back