Hey guys!

Marc

Nobody
Finally signed up....

My name is Marc, and a some of you might recognize me as one of the Admins off of www.powerstroke.org

Ive trolled as a guest for a while now, finally signed up!! You guys have some awsome rigs over here!! If anyone needs any repair help let me know, im a Ford engine master tech. See all of you around the boards!!!

Marc

Welcome :Cheer: I may be taking you up on your offer for PSD help from time to time :bow:

AMMO22 said:
Welcome :Cheer: I may be taking you up on your offer for PSD help from time to time :bow:
Bring it on!! everyone who knows me knows i go out of my way to assist with problems!!

Its people like you that make this much more than a sport or hobby. Again...Welcome!!!
I also saw your post about the get together in Pheonix. Thats not too far from me, I'll clear that weekend, maybe we'll have my wifes 24V running fast by then.

AMMO22 said:
Its people like you that make this much more than a sport or hobby. Again...Welcome!!!
I also saw your post about the get together in Pheonix. Thats not too far from me, I'll clear that weekend, maybe we'll have my wifes 24V running fast by then.
Spread the word man!! Final details should be out by the end of the week...saterday or sunday at the latest!! Brand doesnt matter..the more diesel enthusiesest the better!!

This aint a hobby man...this is a passion...diesel is the future and performance...driver.....or whatever...its the ONLY way!!

I hope to meet you at the Sept. Phoenix meet man!!:rockwoot:

Welcome to CompD Marc. I see you finally signed up. Maybe we can learn something over here.

Back