Hey There Everybody

firstgenW250

Been reading and lurking, and forgot i made an account here a while back. Anyways just figured id say whats up to y'all and show a couple pictures of my truck.

I bought it pretty much stock besides the lift and the kelderman air setup.

bought it like this

20120105_0300.jpg

now

20120323_0344_edited-1.jpg

20120615_0367_edited-1.jpg

20120617_0371.jpg

20120519_0364_edited-1.jpg

Are those 37s? That is a beastly looking truck with that tall and wide rubber under it! Looks *****in!!

thanks guys :D for some reason my signature isnt showing up. The truck has a 5" lift with 37" toyos, , 4" Diamond Eye TBE to a 6" tip, Denny T II pin, Amsoil Bypass, BHAF, Kelderman air ride, 75 gal aux. tank in the bed. I just ordered a Borgeson steering shaft and a 3200 spring as well.

Last edited:
If you haven't already done it, you might try removing the high idle screw and switching places with the throttle return spring and pump linkage, so you can get a lot of extra travel. When I did that, it was worth nearly 500rpm of extra fuel for me, or about as much as a 3200 spring, but I didn't have to take the pump apart!

What kind of trans is in it?

Nice looking truck......and shop. I like a smaller lift and the wheel wells stuffed!!

Butk I'm with Craig.....more pics of the shop, house, etc

That pic of the truck with the boat behind... friggen AWESOME! Nice truck and boat, and some serious nice scenery!

Back