Hey Vivian

LTJDS

Lt.
Thanks for all your help. I am looking foward to getting those injectors installed on Monday. I will be using this web site to contact you guys, cause I can't get through on your main site:dead-horse-fast2:
anyway I'm glad I am one of Domingo's last if not the only 7.3L he still wrenches on. I'm Thankfull 4 this:woohoo:
See ya Monday

Hi John,

You can't email through the site?

Thanks,
Vivian

Hey Viv

Domingominnime 047.jpg

Domingominnime 048.jpg

Domingominnime 052.jpg

Domingominnime 053.jpg

Domingominnime 054.jpg

No I never have been. I am going to e-mail you some pics from FORD FUN WEEKEND, I could never send them through your main site. Thanks again for all your help. I am looking foward to Mondays Upgrades.
Let me know if you get the pics.:thankyou2:
Let Domingo I might need to talk to him on Sunday night when I drop the truck off a the Shop, only to ensure that I leave the key to my truck in the right spot. Thanks. Im glad I found you guys here it's much easier to communicate and send pics.:rockwoot:

LTJDS said:
View attachment 558

View attachment 559

View attachment 560

View attachment 561

View attachment 562

No I never have been. I am going to e-mail you some pics from FORD FUN WEEKEND, I could never send them through your main site. Thanks again for all your help. I am looking foward to Mondays Upgrades.
Let me know if you get the pics.:thankyou2:
Let Domingo I might need to talk to him on Sunday night when I drop the truck off a the Shop, only to ensure that I leave the key to my truck in the right spot. Thanks. Im glad I found you guys here it's much easier to communicate and send pics.:rockwoot:
Looking Foward to Going Foward Faster.

Back