Hey ya'll

haha my parents live in Dandridge Im down visiting them right now. Hello
I live in New Market........hello neighbor.

On the pic, choose one on your facebook, right click it, select copy image location, paste that
B]-->

Please don't put pink rims on it.... Or pink bumpers.... Or pink stacks.... Those trucks are ugly as fawk.

That halfton 12 valve with a pink pinstripe is done right though.

Please don't put pink rims on it.... Or pink bumpers.... Or pink stacks.... Those trucks are ugly as fawk.

Pinky is going to b!tch slap you for saying that :hehe:

You're an ass. :) I don't care what you think of my truck lol I didn't make it for your enjoyment, just mine. ;)

Sent from my nerd lab

Welcome from Williamsport PA. Dont let em get to you over being in the north sayin y'all. I'm from georgia myself so you aint the only one stuck up here haha. And may I add how badass it is that you have a cummins! haha

Welcome from Williamsport PA. Dont let em get to you over being in the north sayin y'all. I'm from georgia myself so you aint the only one stuck up here haha. And may I add how badass it is that you have a cummins! haha

Thank ya Roscoe, an I don't Im pretty use to it LOL an I love being in PA I've always considered it home with moving around alot growing up in the military. I'm currently stuck in Tn but can't wait to get home to PA!!! :)

Back