Hi

Welcome. I hope you are here to contribute....but getting along with "everyone" is pipe dream. :hehe: Good luck.

Damn, I've been a member for 15 years and I don't think I've ever contributed anything.

Bullshit. You're the intellectual member we look to for reasonable and common sense solutions to complicated issues. Plus you're funny sometimes.

Welcome. Trying to up my post count so I can get in the sale forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a moment.

Dyno for Dex isn't too far from you, fella. You really should bring the family and come hang next spring if you can fit it in yer schedule. I'd love to tell your wife a bunch of made up stories about you flurting with girls online.

Dyno for Dex isn't too far from you, fella. You really should bring the family and come hang next spring if you can fit it in yer schedule. I'd love to tell your wife a bunch of made up stories about you flurting with girls online.

She’s been with me long enough now, she can put up with a pretty good ration. Best of luck to you ?
10 years, 6 married. I’d say at this point it’s without question that she’s mentally handicapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s been with me long enough now, she can put up with a pretty good ration. Best of luck to you ?
10 years, 6 married. I’d say at this point it’s without question that she’s mentally handicapped.

That's hilarious. :hehe:

Back