High egts

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
Truck has a fresh new motor. The pump has maxed out for stock internals,5gsk ,131 dv and 5x17 schied injectors.
Stock cam,marine pistons ,t4 manifold and had a 63/73/.90 on it broke the shaft in it and now it has a 66/73/.90 and it will hit 1300 easy. The pump and crank was pinned and when I checked the timing its said like 19 degrees so I left it that way but customer is worried. I was thinking drop back to a 63/68/.90 but I am just at a lose on this any input is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Chase

Injector seems a little big to me for a 66.

Well everyone has different opinions of what is ok and what's not. It's one of those deals where each person prefers one thing that the other may not like.
Blond, brunette, red head type of deal.

What's the truck used for?

Where is the plate setup at? That whole conglomeration screams heat to me.

I think the turbo is just too big. T4 66mm isn't going to be doing much cruising on the freeway , hence the high egts.

I agree it's too much turbo but every time I say that, I get told I'm an idiot.
Which isn't 100% out of line but, I feel the injectors are too big as well depending on usage.

I think the turbo is just too big. T4 66mm isn't going to be doing much cruising on the freeway , hence the high egts.

bingo! Hell I have a t3 s363 on my 12v and its still a bit big for cruising in Overdrive. I'm sticking a he351 back on it

Well I was referring him to a 63/68/.90 but I don't know where the plate is at I never opened the pump up since I had it it's my old 99 fummins and the guy is wanting to tow with it

Back