high or low??

Cnp22

last time i was on the dyno i put down 380/896.. with a horrible slipping clutch, and now i got electric fans.. is that high, low, or jus about right for a stock motor??? stock injectors, stock turbo, ect.... thanks im jus tryin to make sure im making a good base line before the wallet opens!!

My gov springs and timing is stock how much higher would it be with bout... 18.5*?

WTF?! my 94 cant make that with twice the mods...... 75hp injectors 16.5 timing, #5 fuel plate 4kGSK, tuned afc,rack plug , water meth 4'' ex and stock intake made 292 and 777?!

not to hi jack but man i must be doin sumthin wrong

Tuning, tuning, and more tuning.

You can't just throw parts at an engine. Especially a 12v...

Tuning, tuning, and more tuning.

You can't just throw parts at an engine. Especially a 12v...

Spot on!!! I can't tell you how man hours of move this thing, hit the "county road dyno" then move that magiger thing, jus to see what felt good.. And now iv gota good clutch, electric fan, and 4" turbo back, little more pump work so I'm hopin for 400ish.....

In my '94 that has 318,000 iles with no blowby i might add, haha, i have 270 horse injectors (for engine rated at 270). 3k GSK, plate, no afc, 191's and stock everything else, and i put down 367/ 790, lol

So I guess Im not doin to bad for a stock truck hu? Time to start draining the bank I guess!

Back