Highest HP 3rd Gen with a single S300

r-rated diesel

I was just wondering what everyone was seeing hp wise with a single s300 on a 3rd gen cummins. Theres a guy thats lives close to me that laid down 830hp with a s366/73/.91 t4 single 85% pump 250hp injectors and EFI. Didnt know that was even possible..What have you guys seen out of a similar setup?

I know there have been several do close to that a few years back. That's pretty ridiculous. Did he have a gate of some sort? I wonder how useable that 830 is....... Will it hold together down a 1/4 mile, or does the drive pressure and heat get out of hand?

No gate just a t3/t4 adaptor on the stock manifold. Im not sure on the egts..but im sure its pretty warm!

I'm running a non-gated 64 x 74 x .85 with 100% over Exergy's and dual cp3's. Put down 719hp/1717tq on Toops' dyno and backed those numbers up with a best quarter mile pass of 11.94 @112 last month. Early '07 5.9 QCSB with Firepunk comp stage 1 48re.

Saw a guy at Ennis this year do 930 something on a t3 charger...not sure what it was. That was on the giggle gas

Some a-hole who worked on my truck for a couple years did over 800 on one of Scheids Lightning series S300's

Sent from my fphone

LOL @ $30k. It's probably worth $30k, but it won't bring that. It's pretty much stock with a s366, efi and injectors. Looks like a work truck with wheels, also.

I'll bet with a custom 71mm compressor, someone, somewhere, has broken 900 HP with a healthy correction factor.....

With nitrous, I thought Beans little S366 truck did over 1200 rwhp.

He has a lot of money in it because he's working on his fourth motor..not because of aftwrmarket parts

theres a guy either on here or cf that put down a smidge over 1000hp with a 66 and a lot of nitrous...let me find the thread. no idea if that had a correction factor used or not. most likely did though

Bean did 1283rwhp I believe on a box stock s366. Only reason the motor is out of it is because it is in the pulling truck. We have been waiting for a pulling truck motor forever now. Never really had issues with the drag truck once we went to monotherms. I don't care how many stock pistons it melted, ~1300hp on a box 366 is impressive :Cheer:

Back