highest hp cr on fuel?

Timebomb said:
The "Breedinator" has a leaking transfer case that needs fixed at the garage

Let us know how it turns out Timebomb....Maybe I'll have to get my input shaft greased before I put the new clutch in.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited:
I take this time out from the thread to say thank you to SEOHPowerstroke for his great avatar. It made my day a little better..

i agree, seoh, i enjoy looking at your avatar just about as much as i enjoy looking at mine, course looking at mine in person takes the cake.

Another thanx for Josh's avatar, needs to be warmer next time you bring her down here.

I do what I can guys....She likes to dress up and come to the events as well, she likes to cheer on the truck.

Bean...she will be at your open house for sure and that's my birthday...Should be good times. Oh, and she wants a BDP shirt so she can cut it up and make it sexy for the pulls.:D

SEOH, you have a hell of a rear end in that thing, lucky guy, i bet its a hoot checking the back lash on your gear aint it?

I want to know why we have all these small avatar pics...we need some full size ones to fully appreciate the hardware...

lmills said:
I can hook you guys up with somebody's LOL Sorry, but I wouldn't do it though. LOL

ya my Valentine would be lost :hehe:

oh wait, do you guys have that in the statesLOL

lmills said:
I can hook you guys up with somebody's LOL Sorry, but I wouldn't do it though. LOL

Hey Mills, does jkretzer always pay with cash when he has work done, or is there another form of payment.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

SEOHPowerstroke said:
Hey Mills, does jkretzer always pay with cash when he has work done, or is there another form of payment.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
I'll never tell. LOL :hehe: I will tell you this much, it sure is nice to have her around. :hehe:

SEOHPowerstroke said:
Just an innocent question from a wet behind the ears type: Does water even make HP? Doesn't it just help cool things down so you can run more fuel?

I know that a water/meth. combo adds HP, but I thought that was because of the meth. not the water.

think back to High School science class....

when water is heated and converted to steam, it expands up to 20x its original volume, so is that not like adding more power?

kinda like an old school steam engine, huh?

So today I decided to change bottom turbos. going to leave top alone for now. Pistons have been cut. Cam cast CHILLED iron."NOT BIG". Basicly the point is the motor is going back together. It wont make it to Bakersfield but the 12v should. The way I figured it the turbine wheel was too small for higher than 928 hp. Just wanted to give youall a up date on the quest for 1000hp on #2 only. For anybody else who is working to a more powerful tomorrow wish YOU the best! It aint cheap there isn't much glory but do it for all of us. Lenny

To make 1000+ hp on diesel only, you need cool air over 90psi from your turbo system. Also the turbo system needs to be designed for low exhaust back pressure. Some guys have done it or came close with a Silver Bullet BUT the air is not that cool and the thrust in the turbo may not last at 90+psi even with the upgraded thrust we have been using. The turbo with nitrous is much easier to make that kind of hp. We do have Twin Turbo sets that make the air needed to put up the big numbers. Our NEW Phat Shaft 71 turbo kit will get you there. It is Dual wastegated to help drop the exhaust back pressure and uses a T4 flange with a large T4 exhaust manifold. We have been making custom headers that we have tested with our Phat Shaft 71 and our Silver Bullet turbos. We have seen very impressive results. Very fast spool up and EGT's that drop much lower. Our test truck with the Silver Bullet and the headers saw a drop from 1500deg. to 1150deg. The truck was fueled up pretty well. I did some of the testing on the Phat Shaft 71 turbo. I had a hard time taking it off my truck to send it out to a customer. It had very good street manners for a large frame turbo, quick spoolup and the air flows make big power for a single. Dr. Performance is using our Mega Shaft turbo on their dragsters. Charlie Stewart says he loves that turbo because of how fast it spools. That turbo with it's 80mm compressor wheel makes alot of air. Sorry about the large post but I just don't have as much time as I used to to post more often. Thanks

Last edited:
I think Lenny is talking about uncorrected HP here. Ya know, sea level stuff. No inflated, undeserved stuff.

Back