highest hp record on a hx35?

biged681985

Arklahoma Bombers
like the title says, what is the highest hp that an hx35 has put out. ive seen 485 on fuel, and 560 on :nos: so great minds of the web, what is the highest?

I think wrongway had one of the highest with his 12v. I dont remember seeing hp #s but I do believe it ran a 12.9x if I remember correctly.

And why not? He's asking who has the highest hp on an hx35. Seems like a legit type of record to me. Maybe not a smart one but one none the less.

I think I remember reading a post by turbomatt on here saying he did 500something with his. It might have been with a WH1C though, not HX35.

What would you call them oh great one.

Well if I don't consider them records then I call them Maddogs :hehe: :hehe:

It was a joke, I'll I could think of was that poor HX35 screaming for help as it shot up to 50psi.

Well if I don't consider them records then I call them Maddogs :hehe: :hehe:

I was a joke, I'll I could think of was that poor HX35 screaming for help as it shot up to 50psi.

Fixed it for you.

Speaking of records, have you ever held any besides Fletcher?:hehe:

I think I remember reading a post by turbomatt on here saying he did 500something with his. It might have been with a WH1C though, not HX35.

yeah, i think it was like 502 at 2000rpm. 21cm housing on a WH1C i believe it was.

Garrett

Know a guy in elgin who's pegging a 60psi gauge on a stock 3rd gen turbo on his 12v. And by pegging I mean the needle almost bounces off of the peg when it hits cause it's swinging so hard. LOL

What years did the hx35 come on? And what turbos came on each of the other years? I'm still new to this Cummings thing. :D

i did 440 on an HX35 and some 5x.014's last fall, its the stock housing and pinned wastegate

off topic, but i did 380 with a stock H1C (you read that right) on my 91, it was HOT HOT HOT though

Back