Hit the 11's

jsf350

did 11.8 @ 118 tonight fuel only (finally)

played with the nitrous
11.7@ 119 (not sure how much it was working - bottle pressure wasnt the best)

still only 1.9 sec. 60' leaving with 20 psi (except for staging- whole run smoke free)....... time for some changes to the tc and bigger nozzles

the 150's are coming out and 220's going in-
think the tc needs to be tighter

You need to run huge jets or a bottle heater...one or another is manditory.

-didnt have time to get the bottle heater hooked up-- bottle was @ 1200 psi when left the house but was down to 900 psi by the time i got to the track

- wont be able to get to lebanon valley- stinks

- thanks Greg

Use a turbo torch to heat the bottle up.Just don't let the techs see you.

yeah i know i could have done that but dont reall want to-- had a hairdryer with me but no electrial outlets or any generators at the track..... I looked

heres the 11.7 vid if you have face book- friend who took vids loaded it on his page instead of youtube/photobucket

Login | Facebook

congrats Joel, it was only a matter of time you'd have me beat :)

Thanks-

so what do you guys think will bring the 60' times down? Just a tighter converter? Open to other suggestions:thankyou2:

Leave. Harder.

That truck could be cutting 1.6x sixties.

Ty- you get yours to a track yet?

tim- cant leave any harder- 20 psi is ALL i can get at the line--

any ideas /tuning to get it to leave harder? put tq man. from smarty on 4 maybe?

Ty- you get yours to a track yet?

tim- cant leave any harder- 20 psi is ALL i can get at the line--

any ideas /tuning to get it to leave harder? put tq man. from smarty on 4 maybe?

do you have the shift limiter off ? If not, that will cause you not to be able to build boost at the line. I usually only have TQ set on 2 and have pulled in some 1.7's on 37's. I'm sure you can do better.

I'm really pushing for and should be for TS. I guess that's where it will get it's first runs.

twins- MPI htt 64/s480

what do you mean by shift limiter Ty? running smarty tnt 9 tq usually 2 or 3 (dont like 3 on the street as it seems to hang the revs)

any one been able to watch the 11.7 run on facebook? thoughts?-- smoke free..... maybe i do need more fuel (IDK)

thanks for the help

twins- MPI htt 64/s480

what do you mean by shift limiter Ty? running smarty tnt 9 tq usually 2 or 3 (dont like 3 on the street as it seems to hang the revs)

It's one of the parameters you can change on the Smarty. I do have tnt-r but, I thought it was a part of tnt's software too. Which do you have ?

The ecm defuels the truck if it's rpm's are going up and it's not going anywhere.... for lack of a better explanation. The shift limiter turned off overrides that.

unless the video is back, when I went there it said it was removed

tryed to watch the video got this

"This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Back