Hit the 11's

It's one of the parameters you can change on the Smarty. I do have tnt-r but, I thought it was a part of tnt's software too. Which do you have ?

The ecm defuels the truck if it's rpm's are going up and it's not going anywhere.... for lack of a better explanation. The shift limiter turned off overrides that.

unless the video is back, when I went there it said it was removed

tryed to watch the video got this

"This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

on my tnt- i dont have the shift limiter on/off (maybe- its only regular revo??? but i dont think so - bob preloaded it for me)

sorry about the facebook thing- i guess have to be his friend to see it-- i will get it up tomorrow

I have TNT Revo and it has the shift limiter feature. Maybe it would be worth a shot reloading the TNT software into your Smarty and trying that.

Congrats on the great run by the way :Cheer:

the shift limiter will make a big difference. im not close to your power level yet but with the shift limiter on my best 60' was 2.1 when i turned it off i had trouble hooking up but my best so far has been 1.77. that was the only thing that i had changed.

the shift limiter will make a big difference. im not close to your power level yet but with the shift limiter on my best 60' was 2.1 when i turned it off i had trouble hooking up but my best so far has been 1.77. that was the only thing that i had changed.

Wow - very interesting- i will have to get a cable to download tnt again

just down loaded the newest tnt version-- i dont see the shift limiter feature- where is this found? I figure in the options settings (with timing/tq/rp)

thanks

just down loaded the newest tnt version-- i dont see the shift limiter feature- where is this found? I figure in the options settings (with timing/tq/rp)

thanks

yes, it is in the options, it should be like the 2nd or 3rd one that comes up.

Joel, I have the regular TNT on mine and it has the shift limit feature in the options....

kirk thats crazy- wonder why there not in the newest updated versions?

i will check again- but pretty sure im not going crazy- there no feature on mine

update-
installed the 220's truck seems to spool so much faster- i have to watch it at the line as it will try to push threw the stage lights.

i was not able to get a full power pass - the FASS pump was not keeping pressure up.... the truck stumbled every run (3 runs total) at around 3/4 track- i made one pass @ 3/4 throttle and it still stumbled again- the 220's must want to much fuel and the pump just can move the fuel

it did the same thing on me last year when the pump decided to stop pushing fuel -

a small leak also started from the top cp3 (believe its from a line fitting)

now i see if i should pull the fass and let then replace it or put in a mechanical pump?

3/4 throttle with stumble pass - 11.9 @115
the others were 12.0@109, 12.2 @106

went to track with more then 1/4 tank and made 17 passes

60' times still bad- 1.9x ...best was 1.899 leaving at around 20 psi

best runs
11.70 @ 119.94
11.73 @ 120.19
fuel only

time to fill the bottle and see about a reworked TC

Back