Hit the dyno today -780/1405

jsf350

Hit the dyno for the first time since doing alot of mods-
I was pretty happy @ 780/ 1405 - fuel only/ max 64 psi and 1400 egt / mp-8 @ 100% - 705/1275 mp-8 @ 0

I won the dyno day- and got a free set of BDS shocks and a $50 food certificate.

Time for more fuel and some water injection to cool it alittle.:rockwoot:

wow!

Congrats! ill definately be pm'in u for advise. awesome accomplishment!

Rick

Thanks Rick and Tim- I didnt have the truck off the dyno and was already thinking of other things to do......... when does it stop - hehehehehehe

When you Window a Block!!! Well, that's when it stopped for me!! LOL

Very nice numbers man!! Just take it easy!!

Swole- the block is just slowing you down SOME!!! lol

Why - planning to tow like that? :evil

Want the water to keep it alittle cooler- no pulling plans YET- but will def. take alittle cooler EGTS to keep the motor in one piece.

I almost wish I would have done this to! almost lol..... get over 800 man!!!

:cheer::cheer:

awesome numbers. way to represent.

what size turbo(s) were you running?

Camo- Htt 64/71/13 over S480 MPI twin kit

ALL on a single stage 3 cp3- (dont think the stg 3 is keeping up- never over 20,000 psi) a stg 4 will be on its way soon......... and if that doesnt cut it duels

Plus my injectors are only 75% extrude honed- not to crazy big (yet)- still room for more

AND the nitrous kit I just bought today- lol*nx*

Did you get your truck back up and running yet? I may have missed it.

Joel

Camo- Htt 64/71/13 over S480 MPI twin kit

ALL on a single stage 3 cp3- (dont think the stg 3 is keeping up- never over 20,000 psi) a stg 4 will be on its way soon......... and if that doesnt cut it duels

Plus my injectors are only 75% extrude honed- not to crazy big (yet)- still room for more

AND the nitrous kit I just bought today- lol*nx*

Did you get your truck back up and running yet? I may have missed it.

Joel

Wow! Thats impressive man. Good job Joel.

Yup. Got it back and running with a 2007 marine motor. I ended being at the right place at the right time and some good friends took care of me.

I've been babying her...

BD Dyno Day in April - 640hp Smarty level 1
DDP Dyno Day in July - 735hp Smarty level 3
Powershop Dyno Day next weekend - XXX Smarty level 5

We'll see... but I'm limited by my top turbo. I have a 62/65/14 over s480.
I'm pretty close to being out of air. I'm guessing I will be lucky if I see over 760hp and the tires can stay hooked.

Lenny (DDP) had his 3rd gen there last year and it wouldn't stay hooked to the rollers at 730hp.

Glad you got her back and running- nice power on smarty low settings- put her to 9 and let it rip!!!

What are you doing for fuel?

Yeah a truck slipping on the dyno isnt fun- esp when your at the drivers door and the truck lurches to the side.

Glad you got her back and running- nice power on smarty low settings- put her to 9 and let it rip!!!

What are you doing for fuel?

Yeah a truck slipping on the dyno isnt fun- esp when your at the drivers door and the truck lurches to the side.

slow but surely. no reason to over fuel it if I don't have the air to do it.

I can't imagine 800hp on a 62/65/14 over s480, so no need to crank that kind of fuel to try to get there.

i'm running #2 and water. i need more water though, temps get toasty pulling. 2000* per the datalogger. yikes!

when does it stop - hehehehehehe

i got engaged

house and two truck payments did it. Plus if im gonna get into a hobby again, it best be my original love, horses and team ropin, that way the wife and i can enjoy it...

Im sure ill start again tho.. slowly... lol

awesome numbers man... and thanks again for all your advise.. :)

respectfully

Rick

Thanks Rick- Happy to help any one with questions- The wife wont notice "little" improvements- lol
The numbers will be higher by next weekend- and the 1/4 miles times will be lower.

There is actually some more 'easy' ways to get more power even after next week.

Back