hitch question

1997-12

Rookie to this game
is there ne reason i couldnt weld a piece of C chanel inbetween the frame rails and make a new hitch out of that, other than useing a reese style of hitch

Where at in between the frame rails would you mount it? Above the axle or at the back of the frame? If its at the back of the frame I don't see why not. Just check the rules of your pulling organization.

as long as it isn't a drawbar style, it still mounts on the back part of the frame, and still uses a reciever sleeve, I don't see why you couldn't. I made mine under my 04 using 2x2x1/4 tubing and angle iron.

as long as it isn't a drawbar style, it still mounts on the back part of the frame, and still uses a reciever sleeve, I don't see why you couldn't. I made mine under my 04 using 2x2x1/4 tubing and angle iron.

do you have ne pic

Sry Sure don't. Its not the prettiest in the world because I was in a hurry and got my measurements wrong and had to add an extra sleeve to lower it, and then through on a few quick braces. I'm going to redo it soon though. something that doesn't look so hidiuos.

Sry Sure don't. Its not the prettiest in the world because I was in a hurry and got my measurements wrong and had to add an extra sleeve to lower it, and then through on a few quick braces. I'm going to redo it soon though. something that doesn't look so hidiuos.

Wasn't to hidious to win points champ for both diesel classes!:poke:LOL

yea, i guess your right lol. It's plenty stought but just the way its kinda thrown together I hate the looks of it lol.

Back