hmm paint?

cumminsdirtygrl

keep dreaming
ok I have something up my sleeves and im looking for paint schemes for a first gen dodge truck. personally I like black trucks but my grandpa had a two tone red and grey one. The only color I hate is white. So let me see your ideas....

I agree, the red and gray looks good. But you know what they say, black is beautiful. I really like the slate or dark gray.

dark gray has become a hott color lately...i like the grays, blues like sonic blue, but you cant go wrong with black

Sonic Blue With a single scarlet Racing stripe down the center. Dedicate it to the Marines... BOOYAH!!!

Alright what do you think about a two tone maroon and black like mine ill post pics soon mine is a second gen 12v but it will still look sweet

A very dark blue with a dark grey two tone would look nice with a set of chrome wheels, and Black all around always looks nice. $.02

come on now black or grey, thats booorrring!! theres million of black or grey first gens out there. if you re gonna go through the trouble to paint it make it stand out.

i want to paint a truck 2 tone silver and ford's sonic blue. i had a sonic blue lightning and loved the color, just hated the truck

Im repainting my 2nd gen this spring with a burnt orange metallic. Im also putting line-x on the rockers like I have now with my forest green.

I personally think the burnt orange when paired with black rims looks awesome

Back