Ho Hp?

natesredride

natesredride
Hi guys new to the site. Wanting to know if you could give me a idea of what my hp will be with my ho truck. I am going to be putting my new setup on in the next two weeks. It is in my sig going to put the ak5 on and the ddp275. I had pulled all last summer with my htt ps66 and jammer stage 4 and a drag comp I thought it ran well but wanted more never satisfied so I upgraded and got the ak5 and the ddp275. I will be trying a edge comp with it and a tst comp to see which one I like better. Also wanting to know if it would be worth the money to get a so pump with that setup. I am hoping to be anywhere from 500 to 600 in that range tell me what you think and what i could do to improve the setup. The truck only sled pulls not much street driving.

Hey

Im thinking around 525-550 with your HO pump thats about all they can get out of them *bdh* GET A SO!!!! or a Hot Rod!! I should have that other tst on wed!!
Ru going with ryan? let me know! SEE YA

Adam

That is where I think it will be cant wait to get it all on. Yea I am going if I don't have to go to texas this weekend. Hope the tst does not smoke the ho pump we will see. But if it does a so pump is what would go with for the money.

You have that TST Comp already? I have one I'm trying to sell

You'll smoke the pump more then likely before you hit 600. Expecially with them big injectors but then agin you might get lucky.

Leave the drag comp hooked up for timing, just unhook the pump tap on the edge when you hook the tst up.

Might have to try the pump wire not taped on the comp and see what happens. My friend is getting the tst comp in this week and going to play with that with the stock turbo to see how much better it runs than my drag comp. Then I will put the turbo and injectors in and see what happens.

If the pump does go south once I get it on I am pretty sure I am getting the so pump for it. Just don't have the money right now for a hotrod.

That would make a great stack have not really thought of doing twins with it want to try it as a single first. Then if I don't like it I might go that way. I am going to try the tst/smarty first. I really want to see what I can get out of my ho pump I would like to see 550 but I am going to try all of the stacks to see what the best number I can get out of it.

No I don't just head studs might be pushing my luck. I am not sure what kind of boost I will see with it I am guessing about 60psi sound close. The setup I had last summer a ps66 off a 3rd gen and drag comp,jammer4s was getting 55psi and held up all summer pulling. I made 10 hooks on that setup did not do too bad up in Nebraska.

Back