Hogue stepping up in his game and credibility.

That is an interesting FB page. "Sponsored" by "GM".......only has Ford and Dodge in profile picture.

All BS aside, anybody have clues as to why he's not up to speed yet?

a few of his excuses:
too much rev-gain
not enough rev-gain
sponsors stickers were crooked
clean diesel program was not loaded correctly onto ECU
kicked off every 'race program' he's ever been involved with
belt for cp3's was slipping
spelling skills suck

that's all I have off the top of my head, and I need coffee

You'll figure it out after spending some time on here Brian lol

Lol I have to remind myself to check on this site. I've done a little reading and haven't come up with much good stuff affiliated with his name:bang

a few of his excuses:
too much rev-gain
not enough rev-gain
sponsors stickers were crooked
clean diesel program was not loaded correctly onto ECU
kicked off every 'race program' he's ever been involved with
belt for cp3's was slipping
spelling skills suck

that's all I have off the top of my head, and I need coffee

Your forgot: Installed batteries backwards and fried the ECN.

I'll just leave these here..

66484ae2183cc60f4be58707dc8e3e0d.jpg

1a296c420c9ba80a6600e45109ef0b56.jpg

Says he's running Top Dragster in Ennis this weekend and helping on the Gas Monkey Pro Stock car...I guess every team needs a water boy.

No thats the gas monkey top fuel drag that blew engine.. Greg was a no show with the rail didnt see his name on the qualifying list.. I did see a picture of him putting a transmission in laughlins gas monkey pro mod though.

Ohh he was working on the pro mod.

Cant speak for Bean, but 3 foot wheelies in the truck was with No rear ballast, and a horrible 41 rear perc. The ballast that came with the truck was to allow it 4500 to be legal NHRDA if they chose that direction, i grudged, bracket, and index raced the truck 90% of the time, no ballast. Wheels up again in 2nd gear more times than not, often tripped the 60' with the rear tires. Greg your still dillusional. Try basket wiving

Watched the NHRDA show on ESPN and the gas monkey top fuel dragster didn't make it but a couple hundred feet in round one. Never saw Hoguie anywhere. Were there any diesels at the race? Robinson or anyone??

John found a broke ring gear and couldn't locate a replacement in time.

Back