Hogue to run PDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahlin Racing

Well, for everyone waiting to see Greg's dragster. Like myself here it is and being said he will apparently be running. In my opinion this step is a good step, the direction in which paints a good perspective on diesel racing/motorsports.

http://dragstory.com/ws/?p=21049

Lets see some good competitive racing now guys and gals :rockwoot:

Good luck to Greg and anyone else who will be running! Merry Christmas and keep the innovation moving peoples.

Thanks for posting that link, I needed a good laugh this morning. LOL

He will try!

He won't be fast enough to qualify. He's going to look like the dork he his. This is just like last year with him saying he was going to run NHRA. How did that work out for him? I could say I'm going to run Top Fuel, but reality would set in after a few races. Talks cheap and time is expensive and then we have Greg. LMAO

Fahlin. If you know anything, you'd know this is wrong. Hogue will leave a bad taste in their mouth and ruin it for others who want to run.

I see the season opener is in march right here in our back yard , We're going to go run it .

“Anyone who can build a gas motor can build a diesel motor. I tell people to run from so-called diesel experts who have no gas experience, because a motor is a motor is a motor.”

Obviously not a guy with any design experience...

That is a really cool doorslammer series. I may try to go to the Memphis race his year.

Dan Scheid must be making 10,000 hp on their race programs then!

“Anyone who can build a gas motor can build a diesel motor. I tell people to run from so-called diesel experts who have no gas experience, because a motor is a motor is a motor.”

Obviously not a guy with any design experience...

And states this just above that comment

"but you have to remember that it’s not the same as a gas motor"

It would appear that some of the sponsors listed may be incorrect. Perhaps Greg could clarify who's on board for the 2015 season?

It would appear that some of the sponsors listed may be incorrect. Perhaps Greg could clarify who's on board for the 2015 season?

Weird, Borg Warner wasn't mentioned. He announced them a long time ago they were on board for 2015... Then was seen soliciting them for sponsorship a couple months later at PRI. Then here he doesn't show them as a sponsor. Which is it?

Pic 1, hogue claiming Borg Warner as a sponsor for the 2015 season.

Pic 2, hogue a couple months later at the Borg Warner booth at PRI. Lying trying to get a sponsorship and throwing people under the bus trying to get sponsorship.

Attachments

• hogueborg.jpg
    hogueborg.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 0
  • hoguepri.jpg
    hoguepri.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
He also left out K&N filters, Gulf Racing fuel, and Fuel Labs in the article.....

Greg...all BS aside...can you list your signed sponsors for the 2015 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back