Marc

Nobody
tiffanydynodayphotoshop-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hell Yah!!!! I am in....:drive:

I want to see what this pig will lay down...:st:

Keep Strokin'

CL2000 said:
Count me in! Do you know if I can register in advanced?
No....we are not doing pre registrations. Something tells me a truck close to 600 HP will have a better chance than a low HP truck as far as getting a run though;)

The first 5 trucks at the dealer to pay for the runs will be garanteed spots.....15 spots will be drawn on a lottery basis, and we will hold 4 that the dealer will have the discretion of who gets them.....basically for crowd pleasers....

Last edited:
Cool I hope to do a tad more than that with the new set up. Ill be getting up real early to come down there. Cant wait!

i will be there if you can garantee me a spot on the dyno. i will be WELLL over 600. chad can testify to that one lol.

Marc do you have any idea if there will be a height or width isue? Im lifted 4.5 inch.
Thanks,
Chad

the dyno guy had not indicated that it would be...and the lot should accomodate any height....

Height has never been an issue on any mobile dyno I know of. Trucks with training wheel usuasly need to take off the outside wheel.

Keep Strokin'

Their system on who gets to dyno is total B.S. but I'll bring the family down visit with some people drink some cold ones and eat their food :pop:

Is anyone planning on going down the night before (ie:will there be any pre dyno evening activities :Cheer: ) and getting a room?

Ok I'm sorry for killing this thread...is anyone goin'? :poke:

Also any idea what kind of dyno?

THEKIDFAN said:
Their system on who gets to dyno is total B.S. but I'll bring the family down visit with some people drink some cold ones and eat their food :pop:

Is anyone planning on going down the night before (ie:will there be any pre dyno evening activities :Cheer: ) and getting a room?
Sorry u dont like the system for who gets on the dyno, but its the only fair way we can have more trucks show up to dyno than we can do in a day and allow for a fair oppertunity...

The dyno is a Dyno Dynamics dyno from Sand Candy Motorsports out of Gilroy, Ca

Marc said:
Sorry u dont like the system for who gets on the dyno, but its the only fair way we can have more trucks show up to dyno than we can do in a day and allow for a fair oppertunity...

NO, the fair way is first come first serve/run! Many who really want to run may not show because of this "system" JMO thats all, I hope to make it as I love to B.S. :blahblah1:

The dyno is a Dyno Dynamics dyno from Sand Candy Motorsports out of Gilroy, Ca

I have run on Piers' Dyno Dynamic's dyno a few times good load type dyno, full boost shouldn't be a problem! Someone mentioned.....is this a portable dyno? Thank you

THEKIDFAN said:
I have run on Piers' Dyno Dynamic's dyno a few times good load type dyno, full boost shouldn't be a problem! Someone mentioned.....is this a portable dyno? Thank you
yes...its a portable..

Ill be there for sure, i know strokin early 99 and quite a few others are goin!! Anyone else?? I dont think we have hardly ANY Dmax representation coming....mostly fords and cummins...

Back