Hollister, CA Pull Oct 4th

BigBadDodge

San Benito County Fair Saturday October 4th at 3:00 they moved it up 4 hours, used to start at 7:00 and end around midnight. Starts at 3:00 and ends around 8:30 now.

We will be hard pressed to top the HOT action provided by Right Gear and Axle last year :hehe:

I think is the last CA pull of the 2008 season

http://www.sanbenitocountyfair.com/

BBD

You change your mind about wasting your fuel to go spectate this year?

I spoke with the event coordinator Dave Rovella and he agreed to let me pull exhibition and not stick me in with the other trucks so that coupled with the pulls starting 4 hours earlier makes it appealing.

Joe will you be pulling? its still 2 1/2 weeeks away

BBD

Joe will you be pulling? its still 2 1/2 weeeks away

BBD

Wish I could Scott, sure would be a good shakedown run for me but I am still in need of a fueling system and intercooler. Only the engine, accesories and entire drivetrain will be in and ready to go, but no money, no fueling, no go....:hehe:....I will be at the first event of next season though 4 SURE!:rockwoot:

Joe

i'll be there watching.. i sold the red truck yesterday so the backup puller is out and i'm not about to take my 84 yota in the 4500lb class :) :)

Sorry guy's I couldn't resisit :hehe:

P9292588.jpg

Damn she was HOT :rockwoot:

BBD

Damn BBD, I was looking for the pic's but could not find them. Lets just say they were getting jiggy with it, everywhere they could, in the front row of the event! I think under the hood was the only place they didnt get busy...

Current weather predictions are a high of 66 degrees with a 30 percent chance of showers.

I don't believe I have been to pull with rain in like four years :)

BBD

Back