Hollister, CA Pull Oct 4th

last rain i think was anderson when Bryan Kinney was victorious!!

i think i went 50 feet there :)

have fun at hollister guys!

Yeah Nick that is the one I was thinking off :(

Well I spent two and half hours loading everything up this evening so we will be going. I am going to call Dave in the morning but I am sure they won't cancell it.

The lateset weather reports are better showing the rain to be stopping before 1000 overcast and then sun and clouds around 1300.

BBD

I was home and in bed before the diesels ran last year :)

There didn’t seem to be as many trucks as last year may have something to do with it being moved up 4 hours not sure, but they still managed to run the show almost 5 hours long with letting folks hook multiple times. The crowed was there as usual and the early start time didn’t seem to affect that at all.

Cole had issues right at the line and had to be towed off, I didn’t get chance to see what it was but thinking maybe a tranny issue. There was the typical lifted Chevy guy who new nothing about the weak links in the front end and showed us the ole plow method by breaking the tie rods. I think after the bouncing the huge lifted Right Gear and Axle truck is now a two wheel drive.

Other then that same ole typical antics

Track was as good as always except for when they had the sled on the left side and it got stuck in the mud and they had to push it ouith the tractor. Scott had a really nice hook. I broke either the transfer case input or trans output, find out later this week. Johnny twisted the rear driveshaft in half. A lot of trucks but I have never seen any of them before, just me scott and johnny were the regulars.

2nd hook for me went good., pulled 227.9ft (7th out of 22) for my class.. i meet alot of cool people there.. also BIG BAD DODGE once again put on one hella a show.. nice work..

sorry to hear about the carnage Cole. It must have been a good hooking track.. anyone have any video up yet? was john's truck bouncing real bad when he twisted the driveline?

I don't recall him bouncing at all

Nice hook there Chris, Cole sorry to hear about the carnage was this your last hook of the season as well?

Tom I think your right, I believe it would be better for his bussiness if he didn't pull at all :)

BBD

No he wasn't bouncing at all.
Yep my last hook for the season, but I'm trying to get it fixed for the truck drags here at Sacramento raceway next weekend.

Back