Hopefully another DMAX powered pulling truck!

Yellow Jacket

We hope to get it up and running by the first of June, we have a lot of work ahead of us...just a teaser for many of the Dodges out there and people who want to see a DMAX attempt to compete!!!

Attachments

• 04-03-10951901.jpg
    04-03-10951901.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 668
  • 04-03-10951906.jpg
    04-03-10951906.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 601
sweet to see another one in the area being built and are you going to run your yellow truck anymore?

I ain't a chevy guy by any stretch, but that thing is sex on wheels!!! Good luck on the build.

sweet to see another one in the area being built and are you going to run your yellow truck anymore?

Maybe on a 2.6 or streel level for fun.... This truck will be yellow by next year for sure, but funds are getting tight for this year.

any info on the motor build? driveline? looks sweet,I love it when a guy sticks to his brand makes it rip a$$,unlike me I went the easy route:hehe:

Where did you find that at? Looks like it has had quite a bit of work done.

F'n sweet man! ...and folks wonder why I'm so hung up on 12" wide (or wider) wheels. :bow:

I see the 496 sticker. How hard is the swap to a DMAX? Any pics of the front drivetrain?

Last edited:
Where did you find that at? Looks like it has had quite a bit of work done.

It started as an 8.1 powered truck, my brother owned it since 2004 or 2005, in february we stripped the truck and now we have it to the point you see here....still has the gravel dust and salt on it from the roads from before we drove it in the shop, we will get it cleaned up sometime soon.

any info on the motor build? driveline? looks sweet,I love it when a guy sticks to his brand makes it rip a$$,unlike me I went the easy route:hehe:

F'n sweet man! ...and folks wonder why I'm so hung up on 12" wide (or wider) wheels. :bow:

I see the 496 sticker. How hard is the swap to a DMAX? Any pics of the front drivetrain?

Working on the harness for it, we are dumping the allison also. It will have a 4 disc Crower Glide Clutch and a ProFab Dropbox and Reverser....have not got that far yet, will be more progress pictures in the future.

It started as an 8.1 powered truck, my brother owned it since 2004 or 2005, in february we stripped the truck and now we have it to the point you see here....still has the gravel dust and salt on it from the roads from before we drove it in the shop, we will get it cleaned up sometime soon.

That's cool. At least you know the history on it.

I WANT that truck. wheres the drool smiley at? I love Duramax pullers in general, but I do believe that blue truck is my favorite Chevy of all time, even if it started as a gasser.

I WANT that truck. wheres the drool smiley at? I love Duramax pullers in general, but I do believe that blue truck is my favorite Chevy of all time, even if it started as a gasser.

NO, it is a 2003...It is dark gray metallic.

Here are some clean pictures...

Attachments

• 04-10-10951738.jpg
    04-10-10951738.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 04-10-10951740.jpg
    04-10-10951740.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 262
Sorry the color was hard to tell. Its much easier to see now. Doesn't matter what color, you could paint it pink and call it the ***** wagon, still one of my favorite trucks of all time

Back