Hoping to get on a dyno next week...

angelic0-

I have an oppurtunity to get on a dyno next week, hoping to see numbers upward of 900hp... and hopefully over 1500 tq...

Signature is current, dyno is a load dyno...

Main concern is that the dyno is very narrow and i will have to sport "inner" dually wheels to get on the dyno.... with them i will not be able to sport my 35" (315/75R16 actually)...

Hoping to get 900hp, with no spray... it does have a Snow Performance kit to add to my sig...

700-750 on fuel only.

Removing the outer dually wheels does NOT hamper the trucks ability on the jet.We have done that for years at our shows with zero problems.Take the outsides off,retorque the inners and away you go........Andy

Is the dyno you are going to use going to be able to load it at all? Wasn't sure if there were many places that dyno diesel pickups there in Iceland.

Expecting 700hp will leave you feeling less upset after the dyno. i dont think '140hp' injectors are enough for 900 on fuel

I always try to hope for less hp than I know I already have then if I make a bit more im tickled ****less.

Is the dyno you are going to use going to be able to load it at all? Wasn't sure if there were many places that dyno diesel pickups there in Iceland.

There are not many dynos here, and those who i've been able to get on are not loaded so i would not get a good reading...

I know i need a loaded dyno to get a correct reading... the guy who has this dyno states its a loaded dyno, so i'm going to give it a go...

Truck is a Single Rear wheel truck, with 35" tires and a pretty wide stance...

On the dyno i will run 265/70R16.... :( thinking that they will not give me enough load :p

Maybe i need bigger injectors... but the truck is used as a daily truck and i occasionally tow my 30' trailer... it mananges to keep EGTs below 1300 towing the trailer and still pull decently.... i can of course bury the pyro in the hills but i just keep my skinny pedal level....

Maybe i should get some spray, as i had always intended to do so in the future..

I've seen 100psi of boost, and with 100psi it wouldn't clear up the smoke...

My pump is putting out 710cc..

hoping for 900hp, will settle for 650 though :)

i've tuned the pump to peg it back to 70psi, so 650 sounds reasonable ?...

currently have a NV4500 in it, but i've already obtained a burnt out RH47 to build...

Will not be attending the dyno after the weekend....

Reason:

1010844_10151730871841142_2123824230_n.jpg

Bought a clean 2001 Dually to swap my stuff into though...

Had a 24valve that got pulled out to put in a Nissan Patrol..

index.php

index.php

Back