Hot pipe?

Jkidder85

Who has made their own hot pipe for an he351 and ht60 on a 12v? Where did you get your flanges from and what tubing?

I'm going to make one for my 351/475 side by side setup. You can get the flanges off ebay or some diesel websites. I will be using 3" schedule 40 for the pipe its self.

I got my flanges from keating machine, while they may not be the cheapest they are top notch quality products with great customer service! I also used 3" schedule 40 pipe for my pipe as well. I actually happen to have a few left over elbows and a section of pipe as well if you don't have a source already. Just as a heads up the short radius 3" schedule 40 elbows are hard to come by and very pricey. If you have any more questions or are interested in pipe you can pm me.

Tyler

y6eby4ep.jpg
Here's a picture of my pipe all welded up

a6ytu2em.jpg
Another in the process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my own. Hole sawed the 351 flange out then had a buddy cut it on a lathe. The t6 flange was cut by a cnc plazma cutter. My hot pipe is a schedule 10 stainless with the rectangle end pressed out. I've made them round also with a couple of pieces welded in for diversion on the narrow edge. I think 4.75 inches is the round you need to cut the flange. I really need to get a small lathe and mill, hate having to depend on others to make my stuff.

Last edited:
Back