HotRodDiesels at Ennis

MDW

Allright I guess I will let the cat out of the bag.
We are going to do everything we can to be in Ennis, Texas March 27-28th
We will be running the little Red Pro Street truck.
So, if you want to see us get kicked off the track be sure and be there.

Michael & Crew
HotRodDiesels

Why would you expect to get kicked off? I think the event will be a blast. Your worried.... what do you think they will think of me:hehe:
Ryan

I was just in Dallas on Monday and I had a guy tell me that TX didn't have any fast trucks? :poke: :blahblah1: :Cheer:

Just kidding ........... Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks .......

Just got the trans. out of the truck. It looks way better than I expected.
The 13mm pump is ready. Don M. is sending the injectors next week.
Going to be installing the rest of the cage this weekend.
It's looking good :)
Now where to mount the parachute...LOL

Spent the afternoon at Hot Rod Diesels helping .. errr holding the light while, Michael finished putting the transmission back together and in the truck. Not sure what the big deal is about a 13mm pump. I thing he needs dual cp3s LOL LOL. But Michael seems happy with it.

And of course the parts got a color refresh as well. guess what color. :hehe:

12_14_03_09_9_37_56_0.jpeg

12_14_03_09_9_37_57_1.jpeg

Allright the trans. is back in and fully operational.
Time to work on the cage.

Man i love last minute racing , and every year we all say next year we are going to be ready in january and then wow it is march and time to scramble again. Man i love being a guy

Well, I passed my physical.
Going to meet up with the NHRA chassis inspection guy next week.
rocracing: Do you think you can setup licensing passes with the track for Friday night?
Digging the trailer out today to start setting it up to carry the truck.
No, this is not last minute, it's not the day before the race yet :)

looking forward to seein yall run i've seen that 81 chevy run at redline before bad ass truck man

looking forward to seein yall run i've seen that 81 chevy run at redline before bad ass truck man

Thanks for the comment man, hey I'll be out there this comming Sunday for some testing, If your there come by and say hey.
Ive been scrambling like crazy also every evening tell lllate getting it ready, also in the middle of adding more cage and getting cert. it will be a lot of fun. Just found a tranny slip yoke near disaster last night, I was going over everything with it on the lift and found the splines in the yoke nearly twisted out:hehe: the shaft wouldnt slide in to even get the shaft out...... just something else that would have broke if I had not had caught it in time. These damn diesels are hard on parts, even the best of parts. See ya at the track!
Ryan

Thanks for the comment man, hey I'll be out there this comming Sunday for some testing, If your there come by and say hey.
Ive been scrambling like crazy also every evening tell lllate getting it ready, also in the middle of adding more cage and getting cert. it will be a lot of fun. Just found a tranny slip yoke near disaster last night, I was going over everything with it on the lift and found the splines in the yoke nearly twisted out:hehe: the shaft wouldnt slide in to even get the shaft out...... just something else that would have broke if I had not had caught it in time. These damn diesels are hard on parts, even the best of parts. See ya at the track!
Ryan

Hey man saturday night were hopin to have a few trucks done and gunna try to go to Kennedale or somewhere so if ya wanna come out there would love to see ya run again.

"Again"? Man Id be all over it but the weekend is very full. Turning wrenches still Fri. Sat. Ill be at the Pinks deal all day and testing more Sunday. Yall come out to Redline Sunday Noon till dark, right on HWY 30 between Rockwall and Greenville.
Ryan

"Again"? Man Id be all over it but the weekend is very full. Turning wrenches still Fri. Sat. Ill be at the Pinks deal all day and testing more Sunday. Yall come out to Redline Sunday Noon till dark, right on HWY 30 between Rockwall and Greenville.
Ryan

I will tell them to head out there. I would love to but headin back to houston tha day.

Caleb, is your truck the one always parked up by the fence on the other side of the pits that says something like White Hype or something on the back glass?? Ive noticed the truck many times but always on the spectator side.

I will tell them to head out there. I would love to but headin back to houston tha day.

Oh "back to Houston" thats where youve seen it run.... I was trying to remember if Ive met you. Houston was playing around:hehe: in that 12.0 bracket crap due to the McBride fellow, I plan to run a tad better than that...

Back