Houghton Lake drink/ride weekend

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
It was a great time. Im gonna transfer some posts into here from the Blk350on20s thread.
Robts "For the REcord I tried to get ryan to hook bumpers up or even drag race.....He was scared.... But he still ran his mouth all weekend until he pasted out. I have great footage of ryan stupid drunkness.Me and ryan made it 30minutes in the bar before we got kick out. Everyone else got to stay in the bar. I drove so we went back to my cabin. I even have some crazy video of him and others from the weekend up north. That town was glad we left. I will let the ones who went up with us to give their hightlights.

A fun weekend that happen because we all met on Comp D

Ps nothing like getting woke up to a Diesel hitting the rev limiter in fron of your cabin doing one burn out after another. Lets just say 4 diesels and a bunch of drunk guys, What a blast"
Stuckinmud "I'm still try to get a clear picture on what happened over the weekend..everything is still fuzzy..All I know is that if there was a breathalizer there it would have started smoking and burst into flames!!"
Robts "Doug(stuckinmud)....How many times do you think over the weekend I called Ryan(BLk350on20s) out. Our should I say all his buddy's busting his balls and try to get him to either hook up trucks or run them. Ive never heard so many excuses.......I even told him I would let him leave first

As for fuzzyness.....What did you guys think when you came back to the bar....

Comp d members at their best"
Alk8778 "Where up north did you guys go? I coulda swore i saw Robts truck on I75."
Me "You heard one excuse. My trans. I need one bad and am not going to let you beat me because of it Whats the big deal in waiting to race until my truck is a 100% like yours is? Probably because it would be a for you because you know you would lose When I get the trans in- this will be a sanctioned race at a strip or somewhere and the winner gets bragging rights and a case
On the other hand. The weekend was awesome. KOON baby made his debut in the diesel world and Houghton Lake had its first train come threw downtown. The pizzeria made the pizzas as fast as possible. Corona, Bud light, Jager, Vodka, and captain are awesome. It was a fun saturday night and I had fun drinking my beer while being dragged out by the bouncer at the bar. "
Me "Heres a pic of how excited Rob was on the way to the bar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Houghton 009.jpg Views: 8 Size: 47.1 KB ID: 4985"
Houghton Lake. You probably did.
Robts "I was on i75...I was pulling a black enclosed trailer

I will say one thing Ryan. Your truck is so fast trash falls out

ryan getting booz pour on him or in him

Heres the pic of Rob
Rob, Put the pic of me getting a long pour of Jaeger. It wouldnt transfer over.

Attachments

• Houghton 009.jpg
    Houghton 009.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 16
Hey man there are three of us diesel guys down here in belleville. We are trying to start some kinda diesel club/cruise. Looken to get as many people as possible. You guys interested at all? Give me a ring, 248-343-0739. Three trucks just dont make enough smoke!

ryan getting Jegar poured in him
ryan.jpg

And him and Mike getting down.
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i34.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/robts1972/0929072213.flv"></embed>

For the record my cousin Mike hit a tree head on....He was the first to pass out. Poor guy had a rough day. Me,Ryan and Justin decided when we got back to the bar to move him from the bedroom to the kitchen, matress and all. We rolled him up in the matress and stufed him through the door and put him in the kitchen. He actually woke up durning the ordeal and we told him he better start being coperative. When all the guys who came back from the bar the saw a matress in the kitchen, no one on it( mike went to the bathroom to get sick and passed out again) Ryan passed out on the landing by the front door and no one ever saw justin..

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/robts1972/?action=view&current=0929072213.flv

Back