Houston Texas Dyno Results

sootman

Banned
Thanks to all that showed inspite of the possible weather. Here are the results of the trucks that showed for a good time at the dyno pull. Thanks to Houston Performance for the use of their facilities.

1. Bobby Metcalf(Darkside Dieselworx) 640hp
2. Darrel Perkins-610hp
3. Phil Baxter- 580hp
4. David Lott- 535hp
5. Kyle Underwood-507hp
6. Devin Foreman-477hp
7. Chad Pope-338hp

Pretty much all the trucks had tuning issue's including myself but I thought we laid down some pretty good numbers anyway.:rockwoot:

sootman said:
Thanks to all that showed inspite of the possible weather. Here are the results of the trucks that showed for a good time at the dyno pull. Thanks to Houston Performance for the use of their facilities.

1. Bobby Metcalf(Darkside Dieselworx) 640hp
2. Darrel Perkins-610hp
3. Phil Baxter- 580hp
4. David Lott- 535hp
5. Kyle Underwood-507hp
6. Devin Foreman-477hp
7. Chad Pope-338hp

Pretty much all the trucks had tuning issue's including myself but I thought we laid down some pretty good numbers anyway.:rockwoot:

its amazing what a real programmer, real intake, and real exhaust can do :bang

Sorry Gent's wanted to make it but not complete ! how ever Nice numbers for street Trucks very nice ! as for me my guess if i was ready at the time i would fall somewhere between #5 and #7 :) no threat to the big HP guys.

wish i could have joined the great bunch at Comp D houston's dyno day
but work ,funds and a truck not ready to hit the rollers kept me out this time around. 1 more piece to the puzzle then we can, as they say hit it !!!

But i will say Thanks Smokem --"Weston" I am on target of what i wanted and maybe just a little higher! Ok Ok a good bit higher LOL .

You guys don't know how bad i really wanted to be there!

Working for a living is sure cutting into my free time.

Back