How do I get in touch with NADM?

I believe your wrong I talked with Ron through pm's and he told me I am intitled to the purse.

I believe your wrong I talked with Ron through pm's and he told me I am intitled to the purse.

I know you did and like I told you before.... they WILL make it right. The fact is though, he really isn't responsible, the people who put that race on are. Ron is just showing you how honorable NADM really is.

Funny that's not what he said. He said it was an affiliate race with NADM and Blackout Performance and Ryan was acting on what they had purposed. He said it should come at the end of the year.

what ever man.... that's just what I said in post #20.

I'm happy you got it straightened out, I knew it would be one way or another.

I just want to say that I didn't start this tread to bash the NADM. I just felt that I was left with no other recourse. To those I have upset I appoligize I would just like for them to make good on things. If they would have returned my phone calls none of this would have happened. Hopefully Ron will post on the tread and staighten things out.

Ask not what the NADM can do for you, but what you can do for the NADM.

I signed up late in the season last year just to be a part of it.
I've never received the magazine, but the mag is no big deal to me personally. Nor the membership card. No biggy.

I signed up because I want to see Diesel engines rule the world!
I'll sign up next year for the same reason.

I also supported the NHRDA by dealing with their sponsers.

X2!:clap:

I just want to say that I didn't start this tread to bash the NADM. I just felt that I was left with no other recourse. To those I have upset I appoligize I would just like for them to make good on things. .

Apology appreciated, and accepted.

I am the NADM contact for the PRP series. If Ryan said anything about the way the series was going to be run, he said with my approval, and permission, and I WILL make good on it.

Now, that is a series purse and will be paid, when its paid. Most series purses are paid in Jan/Feb, yours isn't even LATE.

Glitches with DW mag subscriptions have been ongoing, and we are working on straightening thme out. Another meeting with them this week.

I'm an owner and I dont have a DW mag. :nail:

So, pipe down, and you will get paid, and a refund, if you wish.

If you have trouble reaching NADM through our website, or 800 number, PM us on here. Its not that difficult.

Maybe Ryans staff shirt shrunk around his neck and swelled his head.

Maybe Ryans staff shirt shrunk around his neck and swelled his head.

Jealous????????

Im not going to sit here are play internet bad@$$ with you.

Asking you to help was a HUGE mistake. You wanted to talk about thing in front of everyone and that was not the intention. You really proved how big of an @$$ you were that night.

I will not respond to any of your posts. If you want to talk you should still have my number.

Last edited:
My objective with the NADM and this racing series was to bring new faces and new members to our sport to watch it grow. Most people signed up for this to watch the sport grow and open new possibilities for the local crew. Others I'm not sure???

I have learn that a PM is not Private anymore.

Also our company (Blackout Performance) has been brought up into this as well. I want to set the facts straight and say that it was not involved in this at all. We were there to race.

The NADM is doing a FANTASTIC job in promoting the Diesel Motorsports that we all love:clap::clap::clap:. They have brought alot of big sponsor names into the sport and have put on great events.

I will really reconsider doing this again because of the lack of appreciation that has been shown here. I'm trying to do nothing more than promote our sport and bring events in for the local crowd to enjoy and possibly more. I'm not getting paid to do this nor would I EVER ask. I was doing it because I enjoyed it. But this really makes it hard to enjoy.

Ryan,
I know its a thankless job, but one whiner out of 30? Don't let them get you down.

Thats really good percentage in racing, usually its 28 out of 30 whining!!!!LOL

You guys had more trucks and spectators than most of the rest of the races in the country, of any org. Thats something to be proud of.:rockwoot:

Again I would like to appoligize to those I have offended. Especially you Ryan! This was not done to be spiteful in any way! I felt I had a legidament issue that I was unable to get resolved. Please accept my appology. Thanks, Jon.

I will really reconsider doing this again because of the lack of appreciation that has been shown here.

:bs: Your in for good man. Quitting is not an option.LOL

He apologized. It's all good. See you all in the spring....or sooner.

:poke::lolly:Jimbo I agree!:lolly:

Who's whining?:lolly: The guy had a legitamate ? just went about it wrong!

We all good:Cheer:

Jealous???????? Of what, a white shirt and a truck that doesn't run. LOL

Im not going to sit here are play internet bad@$$ with you.

Asking you to help was a HUGE mistake. You wanted to talk about thing in front of everyone and that was not the intention. You really proved how big of an @$$ you were that night.

I will not respond to any of your posts. If you want to talk you should still have my number.

NADM and your partner need to listen to what other people think of you. I made my opionion very clear when you showed up at Smithton representing NADM.

Ryan, NADM appreciates everything you have done at Pittsburg and we have used your model as a perfect example of how a local club can participate in the sport and help with an affiliate program.

We have had over 37 affiliate events across the country last year with all competitors benefitting from local efforts such as Ryan's program.

Show-Me Smokers sure enjoyed it. As did the pullers. Gave some guys that did some traveling another chance to qualify for Indy. That alone brought about 7 extra trucks to the event. Thanks for the help NADM. Its greatly appreciated. We look forward to doing it again next year as well.

I would like to Thank all the NADM staff for alowing us to bring the 2wd to Indy I wish we could have made a better showing.first time out luck just wasn't with us anyway thank you You guy's are doing a hell of a good job trying to promote the sport and trying to bring in new things for the spectators.
O I didn't get my mag.DW this year ether.I actualy forgot till someone else brout it up.

Dale

Back