how do i start my P-pump project?

MurdaManDiesels

can anyone give me a list of parts that i will need to p-pump my 2000 24valve? and what do i do about timing and all the electronics?

I am in the middle of a swap on my 99'.
Don't have a list of parts you need, but if you read the threads in this section you will find your list and any other imfo you might need.
Good luck and take your time.
Keith

timing case,lines,pump gear,intake horn spacer, cam relocation sensor, timing cover, pump brackets, throttle cable, TPS off a wrecked 12v, and a 13mm P7100 pump!

timing case,lines,pump gear,intake horn spacer, cam relocation sensor, timing cover, pump brackets, throttle cable, TPS off a wrecked 12v, and a 13mm P7100 pump!

Hey, you copied my build :hehe:

Sounds like we have a plan. Who has made over 650 hp with single charger on a vp truck. Sounds like it is a huge challenge to do this?

yes, i heard from a couple a people it is hard to do. unless you put nitrous, but i wouldnt do that. fuel only it can be hard. im roughly 150hp away. hopefully whenever i p-pump the truck i can jump right up to that. and then some!

Buddy of mine did it for free after he parted his truck out and parted out the engine he bought to steal parts from.

ive got my 95 12 valve that i can use as the donor truck. what else would i need to complete the conversion(thats not on the donor truck)? the donor truck has 394,000 miles on it, would you rebuild the pump?

New injector lines, intake spacer, cam sensor relocation bracket.

Back