how high iat

mclunas

im just curious what is an optimum iat temperature i installed the pulse on my addrenaline today and went and screwed around.... it has a iat sensor and on the datalogging it said the max iat was 216 degrees is this high or average
thanks in advance

There's an aggressive and regular tune that's compatible with it to.

anybody know? i think that depending on the temp it would send a certain amont of voltage to the ecm im just wondering what is optimum... pulled my sensor out today and cleaned it cuz it was dirty as hell im gonna see if that made a difference tonight

well my max iat was 163 degrees today and the comp1 tune pulls gooood, according to the adraline perfromance test i ran a 14.8 at 101 mph with a 3.3 sec 60 ft, didnt feel like breaking 3rd gear off again lol.

well my max iat was 163 degrees today and the comp1 tune pulls gooood, according to the adraline perfromance test i ran a 14.8 at 101 mph with a 3.3 sec 60 ft, didnt feel like breaking 3rd gear off again lol.

163 is alot less than 216

maybe i dont know... i just dont know why im clearin up so much when i pull i kinda wonder if its gettin hot and cuttin fuel

Back