How is this guy unlocking XRT Pros?

Sure thing! :D
Always willing to give a try at helping out. :hehe:

Mark.

And if his best friend is a member? He is 100% aware I am trying to find out how to do this, I have discussed it with him in great detail. A lot of my friends are business partners/fellow shop owners who also know Gunner. I can tell I stepped into an ant pile here, so I am assuming you/maybe everyone replying knows how to do this and is worried for one reason or another it coming back on them. It's really fine me, jesus Christ I didn't mean to stir up some ****, was just looking to see if someone could help me and found some good threads on this website and decided to post. I can safely assume since I have named him and then you followed up with that post you know him in person, Not trying to steal his business, just trying to run my own and have the freedom or not to make decisions not be told it's this way or the highway. But no one is making me do business with him, I have some xrt pros coming in from him tomorrow and then prob going to cut ties with him.

Once again obviously I have stumbled into something here, wasn't looking to start trouble, just trying to find out the same thing you obviously know, and saying you're out in Ok and I'm in dallas I couldn't imagine why you care me knowing. Have a good night bud

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if you "own" a legitimate shop your pretty stupid! Getting on a open forum, asking how to to do something illegal and then naming people who are already doing it pretty phucking dumb and shows your not real smart.

Oh and I wonder why he is paranoid! Some dumbass kid snooping and asking questions won't take long to get back to the feds about illegal activities. And when they bust him all the people he sold stuff to will go down as well. Idiot!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if you "own" a legitimate shop your pretty stupid! Getting on a open forum, asking how to to do something illegal and then naming people who are already doing it pretty phucking dumb and shows your not real smart.

Oh and I wonder why he is paranoid! Some dumbass kid snooping and asking questions won't take long to get back to the feds about illegal activities. And when they bust him all the people he sold stuff to will go down as well. Idiot!

Too many assumptions but nevertheless I get your point. He goes by Gunner but we are pretty sure its a nick name, and if they come to Dallas and just start arresting everyone named Gunner based off a forum post that would make very interesting news. Also saying the guys storefront is on a public sales website where he advertises "tunerless tunes" and other ****, drops his contact info and everything I couldnt imagine what damage I did here. Like I said Ill just go at it on my own. I do appreciate some of the helpful PM's I received.

Moderator or someone can lock this thread now no reason to keep a cat fight going

Yep, you are a tard and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of sh!t hits the fan between you and him.

Yep, you are a tard and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of sh!t hits the fan between you and him.

Why Is this still going. And what is going to hit the fan? Every single person he/you sell to wants to figure it out on their own
I'm already going to stop he requires us to take care of his customers as well as our own in return for 50% discounted tunes. This just isn't worth it he accounts for maybe 5% of my profit I'll live.

Ithanks for the replies keep on keeping on. And please for the love of god close this thread I've gotten what I need now its just a flame war

LOL

Apparently you don't know how things work here, because VERY few topics ever get locked, much less deleted here.
Best thing you could do for YOURSELF is just go away.
I am not trying to be hostile towards you in any way.

It's best to shut up and just faaaaade away. :cool:

Mark.

Moderator or someone can lock this thread now no reason to keep a cat fight going

Dude. Chill. Speaking for myself, I wasn't bashing you or crawlin' all up in your ass about it (assuming some of your comments were directed at me.) I could care less about what you know and honestly, I'd love to talk to you sometime about what you do know and maybe I can learn something. There is nothing wrong with figuring out or reverse engineering someone's stuff. I love to do it. Like I said....I worked on my junk for almost two years doing non-standard things with standard things. I simply stated the fact that hackin' and tuning trucks then sending them out the door is bad business. It is a liability for you and the rest of us pay the price.

And the second thing I told you was be careful what you divulge in open forum. There are too many smart folks here and too many of them have too many connections to too many people and too many companies. We welcome all as new members, but don't come aboard, start a sketchy business thread, then get yer britches in a bunch over it......then refer to it as a "cat fight." :hehe: All the pu$$ies on this forum have for the most part been weeded out already. :hehe:

So, carry on. :pop:

All the pu$$ies on this forum have for the most part been waded out already.

fixed it for you

Back