how much do you enjoy passing other trucks

I've done that to other truckers in my Pete, but I've got 550hp under the hood so I can maintain a decent speed on hills :D

no matter how hard I push, or how much exlax I have never been able to pass any size of truck. don't know what I'm doing wrong

Love trucks going slow? I've got the races for you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbi99ylc2rc&feature=plcp&context=C46daa73VDvjVQa1PpcFMG881F3yN40_1as638n9K7SkapXsG2aHo="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbi99ylc2rc&feature=plcp&context=C46daa73VDvjVQa1PpcFMG881F3yN40_1as638n9K7SkapXsG2aHo=[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQaeIDF8SgE&feature=plcp&context=C416d0c1VDvjVQa1PpcFMG881F3yN406njnjQPfzz_tTYFL_GCGwo="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQaeIDF8SgE&feature=plcp&context=C416d0c1VDvjVQa1PpcFMG881F3yN406njnjQPfzz_tTYFL_GCGwo=[/ame]

Slow races! Who ever goes the fastest or crosses the finish line first (not sure which and sure don't care) losesLOL. Hey...it's a legitimiate form of diesel competition:hehe:.

Still though, not as bad as watching two fully loaded dumb body International 4700s with T444Es (7.3L Powerstroke) race...No matter the outcome, everyone involded loses...

nothing is better than passing a hunk of junk cummins with your nice shiny cummins......then blowing an intercooler boot directly beside him and watching him jump out of his seat LOL

aefdb4a4-5506-d5fe.jpg

[

my seat looks the same with 226k miles and i am a skinny guy.

the "pounded out" bottom is very comfy though

So, I got a little upset today at a f ucking moron pulling I think a side dumper in an old old old ass semi or some sort, I think a Mack truck.

anywho, I'm just on my way down the road, Lights green for me, about 100 foot from the intersection the a ss hole just starts making his left hand turn in front of me!!! I had to come to a complete stop!!! I laid on the air horns and flipped the f ucker the bird and he just smiled at me with a big old chit eating grin! This moron had to have had his share of crayons for lunch as a kid. Had a cop been present I'm sure that would of yielded a hefty ticket!

But there was no cop... And I recall that if you get on the brakes hard in these older trucks, getting them in the right gear can be tricky.....I had time to kill.

I go right and follow his slow ass on the on ramp, just after the curb there's the other half of the merge lane for the normal right hand turn so I wizzed on buy, right near the top of the on ramp I came to a near complete stop! f uck I should of just stopped and sat there for a minute like he made me do.

Not taking sides with the trucker here (cuz he was in the wrong) had either one of you made a mistake, it wouldn't be the truck driver in a body bag, it would be you. Trucks show no mercy when they destroy a car and you can guarantee in a contest truck vs. Car, pickup, etc.....the truck will win every single time without fail. As a driver myself it scares the hell out of me when people drive like pissed off teenagers...when I'm loaded my semi weighs 105-107,000 pounds, that's more than ten times what a crew cab powerstroke weighs. Do you think if a car cut me off and I ended up with it in front of me that I'm just gonna push it down the road till I stopped and everyone would be fine? Nope.....that car is gonna go right under the truck, and it won't be me in the morgue. That's exactly what happened by salt lake city awhile back, a car cut off a truck but cut too close and got spun out and guess what? The truck driver was physically unharmed, but the occupants of the car all died, all 4 of them died because somebody got in a hurry. All I'm saying is whether the truck driver is an asshole or not, respect the truck, because if you dont, that truck will kill you and show no mercy doing it.

my seat looks the same with 226k miles and i am a skinny guy.

the "pounded out" bottom is very comfy though

That seat is actually in really good shape, its just the lighting that makes it look bad

Not taking sides with the trucker here (cuz he was in the wrong) had either one of you made a mistake, it wouldn't be the truck driver in a body bag, it would be you. Trucks show no mercy when they destroy a car and you can guarantee in a contest truck vs. Car, pickup, etc.....the truck will win every single time without fail. As a driver myself it scares the hell out of me when people drive like pissed off teenagers...when I'm loaded my semi weighs 105-107,000 pounds, that's more than ten times what a crew cab powerstroke weighs. Do you think if a car cut me off and I ended up with it in front of me that I'm just gonna push it down the road till I stopped and everyone would be fine? Nope.....that car is gonna go right under the truck, and it won't be me in the morgue. That's exactly what happened by salt lake city awhile back, a car cut off a truck but cut too close and got spun out and guess what? The truck driver was physically unharmed, but the occupants of the car all died, all 4 of them died because somebody got in a hurry. All I'm saying is whether the truck driver is an asshole or not, respect the truck, because if you dont, that truck will kill you and show no mercy doing it.

I'm not an idiot. Just an @sshole. I didn't brake check the guy right on his bumper. You obviously can't brake check a truck like this like a car... I just slowed down to a near stop, enough where he'd had to hit the clutch and hit the brake. The moron wasn't going much more then 35 mph anyways by the time I got around him.

I wasn't suggesting you were an idiot, just using your situation to make a point :D no worries

Love rolling right past my uncle in his 08 Pete with its slow ass 485 Cummins in my 06 Pete with a 475 Acert. Looking to get a PDI tune in a lil while though.
Here is a pic of mine.

Attachments

• truck show 022.jpg
    truck show 022.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
Love rolling right past my uncle in his 08 Pete with its slow ass 485 Cummins in my 06 Pete with a 475 Acert. Looking to get a PDI tune in a lil while though.
Here is a pic of mine.

Get the tune, your only regret will be not doing it sooner. Won't believe it's the same truck, especially with a Acert.

Get the tune, your only regret will be not doing it sooner. Won't believe it's the same truck, especially with a Acert.

Oh I will just throwing down 2150$ kinda sucks lol. I know it will be worth it though.

Oh I know, I paid like $1650 for all 3 of mine. Jared is trying to recoup some of his money for having the tuners/software made so his dealers could actually flash ECM's and not have to send them to Utah or PA.

We still need to get our 09 378 tuned in....but it's running fine now, so it's not hurting us. Next time it goes down for another dumb ass emissions problem, it's going to get tuned!

Chris

We still need to get our 09 378 tuned in....but it's running fine now, so it's not hurting us. Next time it goes down for another dumb ass emissions problem, it's going to get tuned!

Chris

Local PDI dealer just had a '10 W9 that just did the VGT delete. He did the DPF-EGR first and waited for the 2nd turbo to die before taking it off. First turbo made it 350k miles, 2nd barely made it 50k. Here's the remains!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341605621.026927.jpg
Finally has a good running reliable truck!

Local PDI dealer just had a '10 W9 that just did the VGT delete. He did the DPF-EGR first and waited for the 2nd turbo to die before taking it off. First turbo made it 350k miles, 2nd barely made it 50k. Here's the remains!
View attachment 36247
Finally has a good running reliable truck!

Our ACERT runs great until it has some emissions dumb **** happen. Usually some wiring harness that melted or something stupid.

I still have the info you gave me, we will be going that way next time the truck is down. It's just too hard to pull it off the road when it's running...much easier when we have no choice!

Chris

Back