How much for just programs?

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
I've got an '05 F250 crew-cab 4x4 with automatic trans. I have an AFE intake (whatever the highest model AFE makes is) and an SCT Xcal 2 tuner with Doug from GoGo Diesel's tunes on it.

I was wanting to try out some of your tunes. How much is it for programs if I already have the programmer?

Thanx!

imelmo said:
I've got an '05 F250 crew-cab 4x4 with automatic trans. I have an AFE intake (whatever the highest model AFE makes is) and an SCT Xcal 2 tuner with Doug from GoGo Diesel's tunes on it.

I was wanting to try out some of your tunes. How much is it for programs if I already have the programmer?

Thanx!

oh i guess you want to go fast? the tunes are 50.00 each or you can get 3 for 150.00 with unlimited tuning.

DJ :evil

Tunes

djdieseltech said:
oh i guess you want to go fast? the tunes are 50.00 each or you can get 3 for 150.00 with unlimited tuning.

DJ :evil
Are these prices still good? If so then send me a pm whenever you get a chance. I have an 06' with well most of it's in my sig. I have the SCT Xcal2 with innovative diesel tunes. I am currently running the xtreme street tunes. I was thinking about trying some new tunes. Let me know what you think I shoud try and I will buy them.

Thanks,

imelmo said:

Thanx!

did you get the imelmo?

Fx4ord said:
Are these prices still good? If so then send me a pm whenever you get a chance. I have an 06' with well most of it's in my sig. I have the SCT Xcal2 with innovative diesel tunes. I am currently running the xtreme street tunes. I was thinking about trying some new tunes. Let me know what you think I shoud try and I will buy them.

Thanks,

prices are not going to change. they are always the same. call i we will talk 352-528 0688.

dj.

I will try and give you/yall a call on wednesday.

Back