How much fuel is needed...

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
So i helped a buddy out that was needing money, im not geting in to that storey becaues there's alot to it.. Either way i ended up with an industrial injection 66/80 turbo, and im thinking about puting it on my truck, yes i have 425's torqued to 130ft lbs, for fueling ive got an edge juice with attitude thats hot unlocked, along with 6x.013 injector's, .093 cross over tubes and an s.o. Pump thats only got about 2500 miles on it since i put it on. The question is, can i lite this turbo? If not, how much more injector is needed?

Your setup should be fine with that charger for just driving, towing is a different story, a 66 is always laggy with a vp44 so don't expect it to light quickly

What turbine is it? There are two 80mm turbines. The smaller one (71mm exducer) was a good charger, usually lit up around 1600-1700 rpm. This was a 64mm compressor mind you. I liked that one a lot. The other turbine is the 73mm exducer. Expect about another 300 rpm to spool it.

This is from my experience on p-pumped engines, never ran it on a VP engine. Dynamic timing would probably help a bit.

Last edited:
Back